Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I randomly generated 160 words but it came to 253.

The prompt was

"Your main character is a woman in her late twenties, who is very compassionate. The story begins in a newspaper office. Someone thought dead is discovered alive. It's a story about infidelity. Your character has some questions to answer."

START

"What can I do you for Mrs. McGlocklin" Maxwell asked stoically, the object glowing in his hands.

"Doesn't that hurt?" she asked.

"Not at all, by the way, your shoes are untied"

"Why how gracious of you for noticing" she replied with wry humour.

"This orb" he said refering to the orb "is the ghost of my dead brother in law".

His tone changed.

"Mrs. McGlocklin, you have some questions to answer!"

That shut her up, just much as if she'd been smacked across the maw with fenderbender.

"Max, I don't know what you're talking about, I don't even know who you are!"

"Listen toots, you can't fool me, I have pictures ---- pictures of your infidelity!"

She grimaced, the weight of his words landing on her like a small puppy being piled on by a german scoundrel.

"Don't go to the editor Max, if you won't do it for me, do it for your orb ghost brother. Is this the kind of thing that would
make him happy?"

"Don't bring my brother into this!" He said with such a force she literally jumped in her seat.

"It's because of you he's in his current parlous state" he said, tearings coming unbidden to his eyes.

"If only I could go back and do it all again"

Now his expression was greatly forlorn. The sadness was genuine.

"Then let's do" she cried "let's get the hell out of this newspaper office and follow our hearts. Just the three of us. It'll be like old times."

"I don't know" he said. "Sounds expensive".

The End.

e:

When I say randomly generated I mean the prompt and the number "160". I wrote the text.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Mar 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

Prurient Squid posted:

I randomly generated 160 words but it came to 253.

The prompt was

"Your main character is a woman in her late twenties, who is very compassionate. The story begins in a newspaper office. Someone thought dead is discovered alive. It's a story about infidelity. Your character has some questions to answer."

START

"What can I do you for Mrs. McGlocklin" Maxwell asked stoically, the object glowing in his hands.

"Doesn't that hurt?" she asked.

"Not at all, by the way, your shoes are untied"

"Why how gracious of you for noticing" she replied with wry humour.

"This orb" he said refering to the orb "is the ghost of my dead brother in law".

His tone changed.

"Mrs. McGlocklin, you have some questions to answer!"

That shut her up, just much as if she'd been smacked across the maw with fenderbender.

"Max, I don't know what you're talking about, I don't even know who you are!"

"Listen toots, you can't fool me, I have pictures ---- pictures of your infidelity!"

She grimaced, the weight of his words landing on her like a small puppy being piled on by a german scoundrel.

"Don't go to the editor Max, if you won't do it for me, do it for your orb ghost brother. Is this the kind of thing that would
make him happy?"

"Don't bring my brother into this!" He said with such a force she literally jumped in her seat.

"It's because of you he's in his current parlous state" he said, tearings coming unbidden to his eyes.

"If only I could go back and do it all again"

Now his expression was greatly forlorn. The sadness was genuine.

"Then let's do" she cried "let's get the hell out of this newspaper office and follow our hearts. Just the three of us. It'll be like old times."

"I don't know" he said. "Sounds expensive".

The End.

e:

When I say randomly generated I mean the prompt and the number "160". I wrote the text.

i like it. impactful conclusion. what does parlous mean

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Manifisto

I am trying to envision "a small puppy being piled on by a german scoundrel" and I don't like it

ty nesamdoom!