Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i should get a oval office pass for being scottish. the aussies and the irish can have them too, they're both sound.

and ban megathreads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

there are plenty of non misogynistic uses of the word oval office. i know it's mainly an american thing to just outright associate the two, but honestly it's just laziness to ban it outright instead of spending literally 2 minutes to look at the context to decide whether it's worth a probe.

tbh though at the end of the day i'm not that bothered, it's worth a 6er to call ricky gervais one

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Tarquinn posted:

We probe for it when we see it. There is no oval office alarm that goes off in the GBS mod club house whenever that word is posted.

last time I got probed for it the post literally right above mine somehow didn't even though we both used it in a non gendered way lol

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Nooner posted:

We should start calling broads fannys instead of cunts I think that's like the equivalent right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcKlVojfMD4

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

cum cum m'lady, you're my butterfly, sugar, baby

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

thehandtruck posted:

Didn't read the thread but is it pronounced Gibis or gee bee ess thanks u

it's pronounced "gubs"

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i dont have any posting enemies as i can only remember like 10 goons max at a time. and if someone changes their av i'm hosed.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ngl i used to be all about the proper punctuation but then i realised life's too short, so i did a really sick kickflip and put on my shades and rode off into shitpost land.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

thats not true sid you gotta be smART to make ART, which you do

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

SAD is already as lame as QCS. already has a bunch of regulars who post there all day every day lol.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I read 3 random pages of this thread and they were all about the c*** word.

aw man those were the days

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Charles Bukowski posted:

GBS look at my new kitty, he is the bestest lil guy. Rescued him from a place with way too many cats not being cared for, now he's a grade A fuckin kitty cat and I'm gonna spoil him rotten.

very nice cat. good quality.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

wait i didn't know there are cats in the 5000 page thread what else have i been missing?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

oh weird this thread suddenly became hostile and full of drama for one night and had like 180 new posts i wonder how that happened

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

imho a forum like SAD or QCS will never work properly on these forums. i get the theory behind having a feedback forum but it always ends up the same. a bunch of regulars who aren't posting there all day erry day because they care about the forums, but because they either just love drama so much, or have nothing going on in their real lives.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Kchama posted:

as it turns out that some plague rats was buying RTA avatars for herself according to Jeffrey himself, I feel like they owe Rust an apology since she came in here accusing them of having done it.

lol it was an incredible reveal by jeffery. exactly what I was saying about posters who just love drama too much though. so much that they have to start their own even!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

bagmonkey posted:

Also, Lmao, get out of GBS SPR/16BB/Whatever other no name posters keep crowding up this thread

actually i think they should all post and read gbs more and maybe realise that it isn't whatever boogieman they've built up in their heads. it's just a regular rear end subforum that has both bad and good posters/threads just like all the others.

alternately they could spend all day in SAD or do incredibly weird things like buy themselves red texts to try and own their posting enemies.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

bagmonkey posted:

Seth why isn't Sid our IK overlord yet

sidiot king

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

he's running unopposed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i'd like to apologize for all my posts being bad. it's because of real life. they're all gonna be good starting now ok thanks.