Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Is there a user portal for the stripe donations? Like to manage cards on file, amount, date, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

kingcobweb posted:

Got a letter from the IRS that we are an official 501c3, effective March 8 2023!!!

I'll admit I didn't expect this to ever actually happen, but glad to hear proven wrong. Good work!

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

really queer Christmas posted:

If anyone has an issue with this, feel free to propose changes, or maybe put a specific circumstance like "being banned for bloodlust is disqualifying even if you come back"

I absolutely oppose any amendment that gives capricious mods the ability to deny assistance to people.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I have a decent amount of free time and lots of knowledge of relevant things to try to improve request handling, website, and other tech stuff in general.

I'm totally fine helping with that not as a board member, but if I'd have to be a board member to do so then I'm ok with that as well.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

really queer Christmas posted:

Send a PM to speng to discuss the website stuff as that's his wheelhouse. If you want to help with our request information and streamlining that, I feel like we will need to create some kind of NDA if you are not going to become a committee member since you will see private information from users.

Sure, I'll do that.