Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

trilljester posted:

Hello fellow goons... I requested $50 from the Goon Fund yesterday in dire emergency and I think the fund is on hold right now... if anyone could Paypal me $50 ASAP, it would really help. PM for my Paypal address, thank you goons!

E:fufilled

I'm in similarly dire straits with grocery money, if anyone can help me out I have cash app and venmo, just PM me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

hey, idk if there is a better place to post this and apologize if it's inappropriate but i've already used the goon fund for food aid this month and i've had about $400 of belongings stolen this morning.

i'm currently unhoused and someone took my suitcase and sleeping bag. all my clothes and shoes along with my hygiene supplies and personal belongings are gone. all i have left are the clothes i'm wearing and my backpack

if anyone can help me out i have venmo and cash app, please dm me. sorry if this is inappropriate i'm just angry and desperate rn

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

the good news is that between the fund and other goons helping out, I was able to get a bunch of my stuff replaced this week

I still need help with getting a few more things and maybe some food so if anyone can help please let me know. thanks to everyone for everything so far :unsmith:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

I apologize for making another post like this but I've had my phone die and a few other things break over the last couple weeks. I've applied for what I can from the fund but if anyone can help please pm me.

a couple of people have been awesome before so thanks to them :toot: