Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Like if you just turned off you computer and shut your loving mouth for 5 minutes and observed the world around you and stopped acting like a bitch and had yourself a nice glass of orange juice (previously C4)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
It would be better if you could turn orange juice into C4

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Like if you just turned off you computer and shut your loving mouth for 5 minutes and observed the world around you and stopped acting like a bitch and had yourself a nice glass of orange juice (previously C4)?

If I could turn your bad posts into orange juice I could drink like a king

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well once again people are acting like they’re smarter than me, like they know something I don’t and they can only convey it through pantomimes and allegories and contrived scenarios. The adults are going to step in now because the infant couldn’t possibly comprehend this.

BOY HOWDY LETS JUST THROW SOME SOLVENT ON THIS poo poo AND LET IT EAT THROUGH EVERYTHING HURRR HURRR HURRR :downsbravo: or let’s make an excuse to rip the whole poo poo out :downs:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m going to go with the orange juice bid, and you just shut your loving mouth and do your loving job like I asked you to with no extra secret poo poo or anything you’re gonna sneak in there with no communication and don’t delay my satisfaction any longer.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
what if the C4-cum-orange juice is extremely stable like C4 and your body wont even metabolize it unless you also consume some kind of Juice Detonators

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We can’t just talk about the C4 application because we’ve sworn a solemn vow of secrecy to the applicators, plus if we speak about it it might jynx the whole thing and turn that poo poo to C5 *rubs rabbits foot*. :tinfoil:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m gonna go ahead and get a limited war endorsement on my insurance today too. :hmmyes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You can’t let people know about the c4 because their mind might explode, and that would be worse than the C4 exploding, I think.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Why would I have some C4?

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

there's a line about using frozen orange-juice concentrate and gasoline to create napalm in the hit goon movie Fight Club, but that was improv by Edward Norton. In reality, you should use equal parts Styrofoam and gasoline.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You drink the juice and then poo poo out c4

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Does the military industrial complex know about this?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hold on, I have something important to tell you, let me get my marionettes. :hmmyes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The cool thing about orange juice is that it is a complex primed intersolvent that can’t be made into or bonded with basic compounds.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
But what's that got to do with C4? Where did that come from? Are you licensed to have that?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I can have all the orange juice I want.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i just eat oranges, more fiber, better poops

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They already detonated it back in September. Both applications. It’s orange juice then. I didn’t go out there with a jug and dump that poo poo on there and pray for the best but I guess that’s what everyone assumed because :downs: gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m trying to come up with a scenario where I’d be blowing stuff up but also thirsty for some refreshing orange juice and I’m afraid I’m coming up empty op.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

could you imagine if you threw an orange at someone and it exploded lmao

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you could say something cool like "the doctor recommnends fruit every day" i dunno im not a hollywood script writer

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

But can you turn C3 into apple juice

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What if you stuffed the orange in the bad guy’s mouth and it blew up everywhere and you said “nothing like fresh squeezed” and maybe you have sunglasses on when you say it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m trying to come up with a scenario where I’d be blowing stuff up but also thirsty for some refreshing orange juice and I’m afraid I’m coming up empty op.

Really? My mind is racing with ideas of scenarios where it would be cool to blow poo poo up but also have a refreshing beverage. Like I always watch mythbusters and wonder if that shits catered because man.. they’re always out in butthole no man’s lands doing that poo poo.

zone
Dec 6, 2016
Given I can buy real nice oranges for 30 cents a pop it wouldn't be a great ability to have.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you threw an orange at your friend and he caught it but it didn’t blow up you could say “Orange you glad it didn’t blow up? :grin:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

If you threw an orange at your friend and he caught it but it didn’t blow up you could say “Orange you glad it didn’t blow up? :grin:

Just fill it up with c4 but when it hits his face it’s just a refreshing splash of orange juice.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

If I could turn your bad posts into orange juice I could drink like a king

That would be some poo poo orange juice, to be fair.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gonna pivot a little and imagine that its cheese that also explosive so you could say "brie you in hell!!!!"

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I can turn milk into explosive diarrhea

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I can turn milk into explosive diarrhea

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Just cop an Orange Dreamsicle Reign bro

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

C4 is for lame idiot wannabe rainbow 6 guys. cool dudes use grenades to blow poo poo up.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

a stick of dynamite is also acceptable if ur a cowboy :clint:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
THATS loving HEATSAND! :redass:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

cowboys lol??? what next vampires?? lol what is this halloween?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Will the oj still cause the weird tingly face feeling?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

numberoneposter posted:

cowboys lol??? what next vampires?? lol what is this halloween?

yeah it is :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pineapples