Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Dixville posted:

Will the oj still cause the weird tingly face feeling?

you're allergic :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Like if you just turned off you computer and shut your loving mouth for 5 minutes and observed the world around you and stopped acting like a bitch...

There couldn't be a more classic case of "Do what I say, not what I do."

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Boy I tell you this web organizer poo poo is really licking the cows tit. It’s prioritizing all the people with the most severe, delusional mental problems, encouraging them to assert their delusional ideas in dangerous and destructive ways, promoting misinformation, promoting the most poorly informed people, and presuming that I would ever ask anyone to put themselves in a compromising position. I don’t miss the cult I just fought for my life to get away from at all, because this is exactly the same thing. This is what this state does, promote the people who are likely to cause the most problems and confusion and the wipe their hands clean with a lovely rag and do it all over again. You just don’t understand that I hate these people and putting them near me is never going to solve the problem, and if you want more dead, keep doing it.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, C4 and orange juice have nothing to do with one another. But it's similar enough to a dumb quote that, no, you didn't make it up yourself wholesale just to be quirky. You're just misremembering a Fight Club thing (about how you can make napalm with orange juice concentrate).

Also that couldn't possibly work and doesn't.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

really licking the cows tit.

This, though, yeah, that's some pretty original weirdness. Or fetish.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just need people to do one thing for me because I’m handicapped, one thing I can’t do, and it’s turned into yet another 6 month ordeal of handwaiving, virtue signaling, deception, and promises people can’t keep for all these things I never wanted or asked for, everything but the thing I need. Everybody here is completely loving crazy, this whole loving state is gone in the head.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

OP, C4 and orange juice have nothing to do with one another. But it's similar enough to a dumb quote that, no, you didn't make it up yourself wholesale just to be quirky. You're just misremembering a Fight Club thing (about how you can make napalm with orange juice concentrate).

Also that couldn't possibly work and doesn't.

No I’m actually remembering I’m going to kick your loving rear end.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Anyways this isn’t one of those “oh poo poo what am I gonna do” situations. It’s whether I’m gonna stay here or not and continue to get treated like this. I haven’t decided, but the path of the pre-ordained destiny that was prescribed to me by the holy council of shitsuck of not staying is lined with dead bodies now so it might just be easier for me than putting up with any more of this poo poo.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I bet it would taste like Sunny D

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
In this scenario, is the C4 also served in a tiny glass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SonOfGhostDad posted:

In this scenario, is the C4 also served in a tiny glass?

Well that’s the nice thing about it, you can have any shaped glass you want and then you just detonate it when you’re ready for your orange juice. :munch: