Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

Cool guess my Riven speedrun submission for SGDQ is going to be shot down now

That depends on how sexy it’s going to be.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

pog boyfriend posted:

alright last call if anyone has any good posts to make here, at 11am cst i am going to be closing this thread and shipping it to the goldmine before it gets fail since people are already comparing the video game pathologic to roleplay sex crimes or whatever the f is going on (Not reading most of the posts here, but i trust my gut feeling its been fail)

Yeah I was honestly just going to ask why it was still open since the issue seems to have been resolved.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

As far as I know, there are no sexual parts or explicit sexual content in the game Riven. Riven is a puzzle adventure game that focuses on exploration, puzzle-solving, and storytelling, and its themes are centered around science fiction, fantasy, and mystery.

While there may be some suggestive or mature themes in the game's narrative, there is no overtly sexual content in Riven. The game is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB, which means it is considered appropriate for players of all ages.