Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

thank god leperflesh is here to say the same thing the rest of the thread has been saying but in a much longer post. he's got a blue star though so jeffrey has to ignore him in both the real public forums and the secret actually important forums where decisions important to the community are discussed and acted on without input from the posters they are affecting, which may help when jeff wakes up from his next 3 week power doze.

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Mar 19, 2023

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Lady Radia posted:

man if only there were some way to involve the community in a decision like this earlier so that people could have warned the admins in advance. ah well im sure that never actually posting with people will backfire. now to take a long, slow sip of my coffee before loading SAD.

it's our fault, really. if only posters had been discussing for weeks on end in multiple different threads in the subforum created specifically to solicit feedback on improving the forums that admins and mod making decisions in their little spider hole away from the prying eyes of the degenerate public was bad, we'd have had some way to head this sort of thing off. Ahh, oh well.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lol you know jeff only removed his star because he asked to step down

Lady Radia posted:

literally the whole point of Utena is that Anthy is being sexually abused and it takes Utena also being preyed on but still wanting to help Anthy for Anthy to be able to escape the cycle of abuse oh my god i know you're not trying but never compare whatever the gently caress this garbage is to Utena again please.

administration team has a rough history with this show, drat

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I guess this brings me to this question: out of all the anime characters out there that you could have chosen from all the animes that exist in the world, is there a particular reason you chose the one who continually rapes his underage sister and is part of the plotline of the entire show?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Hopefully in a week when it happens again the thread can be just as efficient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Herstory Begins Now posted:

what other large mammals could we nominate, surely there are others

there are enough large mammals on the admin team