Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nuns with Guns posted:

Were the concerns aired the ones that were expressed to Podima or was this something that was taken outside that circle? I'm glad this all came out because Jesus Christ gently caress all this poo poo, but if this was all dismissed by other people before that needs to be taken care of, too.

this is a huge problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

My last minute thing isn't really about the content of the thread but just to say Hello to Bees and give them my support by saying "believe their posts"