Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Arivia posted:

Where? I didn’t see anything in Trad Games (the forum he modded), QCS, or here.

Yes if you can show me where please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

everythingWasBees posted:

he " edited and rewrote it to remove some of the more potentially problematic content"
it was based off of a larp that was run at a few conventions. some of us talked to players and it turned out that this specific game repeatedly had a lot of problems and concerns about this stuff which was ignored.

Was this your character? I am trying to grasp the entirety of what's happening here because I don't know about RP.

My biggest question is:

That Little Demon posted:

You are asking a lot of good questions... first let me start of by asking YOU a question - Why is there Multiple Sex Dolls of Posters in the Riven Roleplay

How did this get past the "let's get rid of the problematic content" phase?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

This normal for RP? A list of hosed up poo poo this long? I am being serious with this question.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Thanks for the explanation yall, sincerely. This is all foreign to me, as far as the RP. The consent and what people signed up for is what I can understand and is the crux of all of this.

Also know that of course there are 9000 private conversations because we also want to respect the privacy of people who have information and don't want to be known publicly.

I appreciate all of you involved who came forward both publicly and privately.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Imma let this one stay open for awhile.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Arivia posted:

podima is still listed as IK of traditional games and most importantly the subforum of trad games, the game room, where recruiting for games like this clusterfuck happens. those ik permissions should also be removed if they haven't been yet. this ik-ship is still listed on his profile for both forums.

Thanks I am not near my computer but someone else can clean this up.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I permad that poster like 20 minutes ago and before I reopened this thread.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Fritz the Horse posted:

I'm not pushing admin panel buttons because I became an admin several hours ago and know fuckall about how to remove IKs

Lmao that's like level 10 admin panel poo poo too. People like to say radium this and radium that, but the backend is truly a nightmare. I still get scared doing simple poo poo

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

While I don't understand rp in the slightest, consent is pretty simple and there was definitely some consent issues here that were beyond simple misunderstandings.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Ominous Jazz posted:

others have pointed out if podima didn't step down i do not think this would have gone as well.

That isn't true at all. Stepping down at the least wasn't an option just to be clear.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Lady Radia posted:

im sorry im actually super pissed that after i sarcastically talked about how the admins were definitely gonna try to say "Well there was no way we could have known" leperflesh came in and said "Well there was no way we could have known". gently caress's sake. oh my god.

Leperflesh isn't an admin tho he's posting as a poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I have been kinda absent during the admin hunt due to rl work so the people picked got a perfunctory yea that's cool from me.

For me personally I was fine with mostly whomever because I am burned out and need help. All of us are.

I have a few hard nos as far as people are concerned but that's the extent of what I've been able to put effort into

All of what just hapoened frustrates me because we admins have worked hard to be active despite being stretched thin and this incident takes us backwards in our efforts.