Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

pog boyfriend posted:

alright last call if anyone has any good posts to make here, at 11am cst i am going to be closing this thread and shipping it to the goldmine before it gets fail since people are already comparing the video game pathologic to roleplay sex crimes or whatever the f is going on (Not reading most of the posts here, but i trust my gut feeling its been fail)

gut call good call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
thanks to docbeard, the goons who were cool about this whole thing, and especially the goons who came forward and spoke up