Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

What in the name of gently caress did I just read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

6 hours after reading all this and I still feel like the guy who opened the ark at the end of Raiders and started melting

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Strumpie posted:

i have no idea what anyone is talking about

Bunch of people pretending to be robots in a 25 year old game where the discord owner is Jim Jones

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

Everyone is a person. People do awful things, especially when their environments reinforce those behaviors; cartoon villains don’t exist. You’ve learned nothing. Everything about you and your arguments comes from centering your comfort and experience.

What time does this thread close?

I think 11 minutes but no one really knows what central time is