Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Cool that the other shoe is finally dropping on this. I was a player in these games, and was on the “out group” by the end. Here are my notes:

- Nothing sexual happened to me or my character in the course of the game. I am very uninterested in ERP and certainly wouldn’t have stuck around if it did
- I found out after the game about some of the stuff mentioned in this thread, but not all. TBH, I avoided mention of this stuff because it grossed me out.
- I was under the impression that whatever occurred was more consensual than it was and had mentally filed it away as a weird sex thing that a certain group of players in the game where getting increasingly into, more on that later
- Obviously that’s hosed up but I do think some people are getting a little carried away in how this thing is being described, it wasn’t an erotic rpg and most players were not interacting with that content
- it was also hosed up in other ways though. Peramene, who famously showed up to this thread to take credit for the sexual rpg sequences as “her dream”, was a known weirdo and basically ran a cult of personality that slowly took over more and more of the mafia community in general as these games progressed
- Not to fully excuse Podima here because he obviously helped run these games and allowed these incidents to happen, but my impression at the time was that most of the weird sex stuff came from pera and that her preference was to put even more of that in there
- Ultimately at the conclusion of these games a lot of the players most invested/involved broke off from the mafia community and made their own little places. IDK what else occurred after that, but I know there were occasional flare ups of the type of drama you’d expect with this group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU