Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
idk I DM all the time and I wouldn't put a sex doll in my games in any case under any circumstances no matter how tastefully I think I could handle it because I am not playing to an audience of 6 Bust Rodds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

genuinely getting some traitorous vibes from the players grumbling about the mpreg themes in my The Neverhood rp server

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

well there's a free spot so admin Rhino

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

The 7th Guest posted:

i'm not familiar with this type of adventure game puzzle but my suggestion is to consult the hint helpline

I ain't shelling out for a 900

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

hit the wrong button in the admin panel and next thing you know you're handed an 18 page backstory with orders to get in there and gently caress THAT BOT

Endorph posted:

these people really seem like the types that think using a bunch of HR inclusivity speak is a gateway to moral purity instead of the actual material facts of whats happening in a situation

what you so mad about? I gave a content warning before the unwanted advances

TheSwizzler fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Mar 19, 2023

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

kinda seems like in the wrong hands the line between game and cult can start to get blurry

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

mad GM tormenting dozens of goons to get the perfect riven RP game

like james cameron but with sexbots instead of drowning

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Buddy,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

proposal: An upgraded game of Mafia themed after Riven (the sequel to Myst)
execution: the FFVII house, but online and with sex robots