Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
so we're all agreed in killing this guy and replacing him with rhino, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Podima posted:

First and foremost, I want to apologize again again to everyone who was impacted by this, players or otherwise. For Riven, I screwed up by allowing content into the game that shouldn't have been present in the first place without a lot of conversations that we as a game were frankly not equipped to handle at the time. For IMG, I definitely screwed up in not being more flexible with the game materials when adapting from the original source, and I didn't handle it well in the moment as a game moderator when players raised their understandable concerns - for that I'm sincerely sorry. I should have taken that feedback instead of trying to hold to the original writing.

What happened with IMG is something that I've thought about a lot in the aftermath and have changed the way I manage games to ensure players have venues to safely express concerns and raise flags through clear lines of communication, but that doesn't alleviate the harm I caused. For those of you who were players, I know there may not be much I can do now, but if you want to talk through any of this I'm more than happy to hear you out and make whatever amends I can directly.

Anyways, I'll ask Jeffrey to remove my star. That's the least I can do at this point, but again - I'm really sorry for the harm caused by my game modding decisions.