Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Sherbert Hoover posted:

is there a source for that because i just saw a video of him firing a gun wildly into a crowd

i didnt see a crowd or even any bullets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
just looked it up and he got three years

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lol that video out recently from florida of the guy firing nearly blindly from his car while he drives got no charges

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDa8T9EM4Tg

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

A Bakers Cousin posted:

lol that video out recently from florida of the guy firing nearly blindly from his car while he drives got no charges

lol

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
A Thurston County deputy said ________, who was charged with shooting a Proud Boy supporter during a Sept. 4 clash between the two groups, had been causing disruption to the entire jail.

He popped a sprinkler head, the deputy said. When we came to get him, to pull him out and get him changed out, he failed to comply to the point where we had to form a special unit to extract him from the cell because he was failing to comply with directives.

The deputy said ________ has been placed in a special cell with no access to a sprinkler head and other materials that could possibly be used to fashion weapons.

Attorney Ahmed Jenkins from the Thurston County Public Defenses felony unit said ________ was placed in a turtle suit and was talking to walls and thought that he was in an escape room, thought that part of the game was for him to escape.

The deputy also noted that ________ repeatedly threatened staff by banging or punching his door.

Jenkins said ________ started receiving the correct medication on Sept. 30.

lmfao

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i dont even think he shot that guy

his toe just did that

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I say we unban him after he's done his time.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
also that sounds pretty hosed up jesus =/

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

A Bakers Cousin posted:

yeah but that guy had a bottle thrown at his car

the toeminator was only attacked with a bat

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

A Bakers Cousin posted:

That's Florida. Wildly endangering themselves and others is just part of their culture.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i hear those guys in cspam are rehabilitating that goon that shot someone in the foot

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

i hear those guys in cspam are rehabilitating that goon that shot someone in the foot

tbf he tried to shoot him in the chest but the bullet glanced off his plate carrier and skipped around all fucky

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

remember the other goon that was shot during spicy summer, but did not shoot back because crowd

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

mark immune posted:

"let's just accept the bourgeoise sentencing of a Hero of The Revolution"

how bout no. let the worm man post

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

The Saucer Hovers posted:

remember the other goon that was shot during spicy summer, but did not shoot back because crowd

Wasn't this actually the same guy?

The only two protest goons I have strong memories of are him and that bad rear end nurse

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Chillgamesh posted:

maybe but thats not how i remember it

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Attorney Ahmed Jenkins from the Thurston County Public Defenses felony unit said ________ was placed in a turtle suit and was talking to walls and thought that he was in an escape room, thought that part of the game was for him to escape.

Cool

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Chillgamesh posted:

The only two protest goons I have strong memories of are him and that bad rear end nurse

The nurses who volunteered as medics over Summer 2020 were all heroes. Every one of them was braver than a million troops.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

maybe but thats not how i remember it

i think it was

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

he got pissed because charges got dropped i think

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Sherbert Hoover posted:

A Thurston County deputy said ________, who was charged with shooting a Proud Boy supporter during a Sept. 4 clash between the two groups, had been causing disruption to the entire jail.

He popped a sprinkler head, the deputy said. When we came to get him, to pull him out and get him changed out, he failed to comply to the point where we had to form a special unit to extract him from the cell because he was failing to comply with directives.

The deputy said ________ has been placed in a special cell with no access to a sprinkler head and other materials that could possibly be used to fashion weapons.

The deputy also noted that ________ repeatedly threatened staff by banging or punching his door.

lmfao

Christ harshing my vibe reminding me that the prison system is far worse than any offender.

anyone got that gif of him looking like a worm charging up a gun blade attack so I can get back to laughing

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

he got pissed because charges got dropped i think

wasnt that a third goon who had a boomer hold him at gunpoint for a time ?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Im literally a black bloc antifa medic from the anarchist jurisdiction.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:chloe:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

wasnt that a third goon who had a boomer hold him at gunpoint for a time ?

i think he posted about it on his breadnsucc alt

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Chillgamesh posted:

IIRC that's how he got doxxed. He posted about getting shot in the :coolzone: and it was easy to trace from there.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Cpt_Obvious posted:

IIRC that's how he got doxxed. He posted about getting shot in the :coolzone: and it was easy to trace from there.

Quick lesson: Never, ever, ever talk about poo poo that you do. Just keep that poo poo to yourself.

The need to brag has been the undoing of so many people.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

look I'm laughing at his gooniness not the horrors of our prison system

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Sherbert Hoover posted:

look I'm laughing at his gooniness not the horrors of our prison system

Well they say he eventually received the "correct medication" so that sounds less like gooniness and more like he was being tortured by the prison deliberately withholding psychiatric medication. And reading between the lines it also sounds like they beat the poo poo out of him

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Hatebag posted:

Well they say he eventually received the "correct medication" so that sounds less like gooniness and more like he was being tortured by the prison deliberately withholding psychiatric medication. And reading between the lines it also sounds like they beat the poo poo out of him

:smith:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Sherbert Hoover posted:

lmfao

Goons rock

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Hatebag posted:

COs are pissed he shot a fellow nazi

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

spacemang_spliff posted:

COs are pissed he shot a fellow nazi

That coulda been their toes!

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

You cant always get the hero you want

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
every escape room gets that one group of dickhead customers who ignore the clues and start tearing up the walls

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i think he was on to something with the sprinkler head shuriken idea

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

me to my mom: he's trolling the jail guards... it's pretty c-spam

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

defeating the nazis using the knowledge of anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend