Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
C-SPAM OJ. free his rear end immediately vyelkin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
He looks like chudjak lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

This is doxxing

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Chillgamesh posted:

Wasn't this actually the same guy?

The only two protest goons I have strong memories of are him and that bad rear end nurse

Yes it was the same guy. Watching the police do jack poo poo after he was grazed by a bullet was what radicalized him into carrying a gun to events in the first place. If cops had charged the guy who shot him first the next shooting probably wouldn't have happened

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

Yes it was the same guy. Watching the police do jack poo poo after he was grazed by a bullet was what radicalized him into carrying a gun to events in the first place. If cops had charged the guy who shot him first the next shooting probably wouldn't have happened

yeah thats not true because the person who was grazed across the chest was carrying at the time he was shot

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

The Saucer Hovers posted:

yeah thats not true because the person who was grazed across the chest was carrying at the time he was shot

Was he carrying that day already? Im probably wrong about that but it was definitely the same guy

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

there were several goons doing illegal CCs at the time against all advice. one of them was...an extremely goony guy and not the toeminator.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

This thread is absolutely the greatest goon telephone experience ever. Just every single fact stated with conviction, immediately questioned, and then the op will go oh maybe I was wrong

And thats great

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

HashtagGirlboss posted:

This thread is absolutely the greatest goon telephone experience ever. Just every single fact stated with conviction, immediately questioned, and then the op will go “oh maybe I was wrong”

And that’s great

I mean... I was following the cool zone thread when both events happened. In my defense I'm always really stoned

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

This thread is absolutely the greatest goon telephone experience ever. Just every single fact stated with conviction, immediately questioned, and then the op will go oh maybe I was wrong

And thats great

lol the dude wasnt even shot in the toe, he was shot in the ankle. the opportunity for a pun just willed it into reality

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

there was an extremely large outpouring of goon money and effort in portland. over a hundred donors and dozens of goony rear end bastards doing irl work everything from transportation to gently caressing police for months on end. it really changed my opinion of what this community is for the better.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

then that one goon shot a proud boy in the toe

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

HashtagGirlboss posted:

And thats great

that's cuz the actual reality is far more boring and it's fun to make all goons sound more deranged by telephoning it. i don't think there's ever been a single tale re-told without goon telephoning it out of porportion

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

there was an extremely large outpouring of goon money and effort in portland. over a hundred donors and dozens of goony rear end bastards doing irl work everything from transportation to gently caressing police for months on end. it really changed my opinion of what this community is for the better.

you're welcome. i asked all the cops to be nice.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
actually dealing with reality as lived is boring, the reality fan fiction universe *thrives*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Someone in the basta thread suggested printing it out to send to avenatti but send it to this guy instead

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Jose posted:

Someone in the basta thread suggested printing it out to send to avenatti but send it to this guy instead

Torture is illegal

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

HashtagGirlboss posted:

And thats great

its a big shame we cant see the cool zone or gun threads anymore, itd be fun to see what all the antifa goons are up to now

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Baw still has the highest body count known on sa

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Homeless Friend posted:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

NeatHeteroDude posted:

you're welcome. i asked all the cops to be nice.

oh thats right! thank your mom again for the collateral

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
"I'm a psycho with a gun" is probably my favorite post on the forums

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lol

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Terminal autist posted:

"I'm a psycho with a gun" is probably my favorite post on the forums

it's up there for sure but "If you cant be racist against fictional characters, then prove it: call Mace Windu the n-word." will always be #1 for me

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I have a ton of respect for what the Portland cool zone goons did, just want to put that up front. But that was just the most heartbreaking thing ever. Seeing all the energy and righteous rage and solidarity and then just watching it come to nothing beyond lifelong injuries and a slow trickle of probation and prison sentences and a reactionary city council elected and all of it

Idk something about it broke me and completely disabused me of any hope that mass mobilization could effect change

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
The cool zone was like all of the uprisings that never quite got big enough or strong enough to break through into something that could have really changed things. It was a conflict that was lost utterly and absolutely and it loving sucks.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
lol at my old boss (museum director) who tried to talk me out of voting for Bernie by telling me about his he got jaded by the Battle of Seattle

War and Pieces has issued a correction as of 17:59 on Mar 22, 2023

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i got 0 respect for any goons, especially the ones that live in the pnw

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
thats already evry goon

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

does anyone have the transcript of the cops threatening to kill his dog and him being oblivious to their threat? I think one of toeminator's cool zone friends posted it

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Shiroc posted:

The cool zone was like all of the uprisings that never quite got big enough or strong enough to break through into something that could have really changed things. It was a conflict that was lost utterly and absolutely and it loving sucks.

movement was tainted by anarchists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Shiroc posted:

It was a step up from OWS. poo poos gonna get wild one way or another with the economy being propped up Weekend at Bernies-style and people being unable to afford poo poo like eggs anymore

E:

SorePotato posted:

movement was tainted by anarchists

Honestly while anarchists doing poo poo like wooting over shooting teenagers was bad, the real damage was probably done by the Black Lives Matter ️ liberals who kept marching protests into police kettles and vacuuming up donations so that they could raise awareness and generally redirecting focus from putting pressure on the government to do something about cops to the loving 2020 election

Chillgamesh has issued a correction as of 18:05 on Mar 22, 2023