Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

He's in hospice or something get ready for every controversy to disappear for a month so if you need to embezzle some government funds nows the time

have fun installing solar panels in hell, peanut man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
i thought he died like a week or two ago

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/president-biden-says-jimmy-carter-asked-him-to-deliver-his-eulogy-amid-hospice-care/ar-AA18C3g3

hell yeah getting puddin' brain up there to reminisce about racism and killing asians

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Looking forward to proto-Reagan croaking.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

wasent this old turd dead already

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Soon he'll be jimmy martyr. Martyred for being too old

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

lich kissinger drains another soul

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Jimmy Carter is (about to be) the handsomest man on television.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Jimmy Carter? the peanut farmer?

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010
The final episode of "The Heart, She Holler" consisted of (spoilers for the final episode of "the heart, she holler") the cast being trapped in a lynchian death world with their doppelgangers, forced to watch a carter speech about energy independence. What do you think, about that?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

keep an eye on this slick deal

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Woke Mind Virus posted:

keep an eye on this slick deal

the house is half the size of a regular house tho, and filled with doll sized furniture

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

dimmy sharter :xd:

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
war criminal with a heart of gold :unsmith:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The rabbit finally caught up to him

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

ikanreed posted:

The UFO finally caught up to him

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Good. Death to adulterers

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

kissinger grows yet stronger

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
hes fine. gas

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

even if he is fine i think it would be a bit much to gas him but i still wouldnt lament his passing

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
i do think its kind of cool that he just got confirmation that there was a conspiracy to delay the iran hostage release until reagans election right before he kicked it

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

i do think its kind of cool that he just got confirmation that there was a conspiracy to delay the iran hostage release until reagans election right before he kicked it

hersh got hired by the nytimes to write about the story in the early 90s, finished a few articles, and then promptly got fired with no explanation lol

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

henpecked by opec

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

aids

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the gbs omg best president ever memorial thread will be a sight to behold

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

rip to Billy Carter's less successful brother

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

funniest sequence of events is he dies and is immediately overshadowed by trump being arrested

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

The Voice of Labor posted:

What can you say GBS just hates Timor-Leste, it's no Christmas Island I'll give them that

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Well on his way to becoming a good president at last

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

remember when he got all those Delta Force guys killed in Iran as a result of the stupidest special forces raid in history

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

remember when he got all those Delta Force guys killed in Iran as a result of the stupidest special forces raid in history

owns

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

He dies I get a free day off, its a win

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

well, no. the failed spec-ops raid under Carter is what led to the creation of Delta

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Spergin Morlock posted:

well, no. the failed spec-ops raid under Carter is what led to the creation of Delta

You're thinking of JSOC and SOCOM. Delta was created in 1977 because America decided they lost Vietnam because they didn't have enough counter terrorism guys. Operation Eagle Claw was meant to be Delta's big coming out to the world, which is why it's funny that they all ate poo poo.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

funniest sequence of events is he dies and is immediately overshadowed by trump being arrested

:dudsmile:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hooray for a ~1000th trimester abortion!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

rooting for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The Voice of Labor posted:

Good luck with the op