Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
Catch y'all whenever I feel like re-registering. Allah-willing that is never.

For the remainder of this thread, I will read your fortune based on my ban reason.

Due to the obvious technological limitations, every user who reads this thread will share the same fortune.

a jewel-encrusted thread: You will have good luck today
a bitchin thread: Medium luck, neither good nor bad
a amazing thread: Good luck, but not jewel-encrusted good
a stinker of a thread: Terrible luck for you today
a thoughtful thread: A brilliant insight will come to you
a fabulous thread: A new haircut will turn out well, should you decide to get one
a loving awesome thread: Don't log off! You will make a truly brilliant post today!
a boondoggle of a thread: Disastrous luck, your favorite president will go to jail or similar calamity
a sexy thread: Good fortune in love. Message that girl you like.
a hosed up thread: Bad luck with posting. Log off immediately.
a stupendous thread: Animals will respond positively to interactions with you. Now is the time to buy a new pet.
a big fat thread: You will be body-shamed tomorrow. Take steps to insulate yourself against it.
a flamboyant thread: Good fortune in love. Message that boy you like.
a erotic thread: You will find a good hentai game on Steam, but it won't be on sale. You will buy it anyways.
a innovative thread: You will discover the fix to the coding problem you are trying to solve, but only if you are using Rust
a heart-felt thread: Abstain from greasy foods today. Be mindful of your coronary health.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU