Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

do you think any of us posting today will still be yosposting in 2123? or is it just going to be an entire generation of new hbags? or something else???

fun to think about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:firstpost:

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
"turn off your vr wankpod"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

everyone will be posting in chinese in gay communist utopia yospos

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

GPT-69 agents trained on our post histories will Eliza at each other into perpetuity.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

perhaps the css stylesheet should get an adversarial redesign, make ai's see everything as a stymie post or so

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
everyone will be perma’d for posting anime as an act of protest during the mod wars of 2080

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ill still be here. just chillen.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

me and 125x gpt-92 chatbots just choppin it up posting about our favorite python 4 frameworks and epic windows fails

matti
Mar 31, 2019

echi still bonin while everyone else is in their graves

matti
Mar 31, 2019

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
i have no idea what kinds of computers or what kinds of programs people will be using in a hundred years

but one thing that i can state with 100% certainty is the operating systems on those computers will be pieces of poo poo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

FMguru posted:

i have no idea what kinds of computers or what kinds of programs people will be using in a hundred years

but one thing that i can state with 100% certainty is the operating systems on those computers will be pieces of poo poo

well, your gonna find out in time i guess

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Windows 31 is bloated, dumbed down, badly designed garbage.

I'm going to stay on Windows 30 until Windows 32 comes out.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

in 100 years we’ll almost be as old as rotor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

2123 will be the year of linux on the desktop