Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The quest requires brewing 5 potions, so she brews 10 in case the party members want to take some home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

Playing hospital sim: "The patient sneezed. Prepare for exploratory surgery. Cancel that, the patient sneezed twice in a row. Get the crash cart!"

Buttchocks

Writing an angry letter to the school principal because my children's HAPPINESS bar is always fully drained when they come home.

Buttchocks

Enjoys kids, but annoyed by all the micro-transactions.

Buttchocks

Shows up to new pediatrician's office; searches for way to unlock fast travel for next visit.

Buttchocks

Trying to find a charter school for my kids that does any-percent completion.

Buttchocks

*pats belly*
Honey, we're getting a DLC!

Buttchocks

Reads chapters of GameFAQs walk-throughs to kids at bedtime.

Buttchocks

Deciding whether to level up prestidigitation or animal handling

Buttchocks

Refusing to let my daughter wear white to her wedding because she used the Konami code.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

Its not an really affair. He’s just a newer remastered GOTY edition of you that works with current hardware.