Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Bottle is pink, tastes like pink. Like pink unicorns and such. It makes me think of walking into a Hallmark store and going to the section that has all the girly pink porcelain figurines of unicorns and mimes and such.

I only tried the diet "Zero" one in the plastic bottle, but it tastes extremely sweet and like sucrose sugar.

I guess I like it but wouldn't want to drink it all the time. My main go to for cola is Pepsi Zero (formerly Pepsi Max).

Anyone else try this poo poo?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I had one yesterday, full sugar. Tastes like a pina colada air freshener

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i couldn't finish the bottle. i hate wasting food but that went down the drain.

----------------

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

coconut coke is a good flavor, should stick around imo

----------------

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
It tasted a lot like the other gross move flavors in that it reminded me of buttered popcorn and/or the toasted marshmallow jelly belly jellybeans, which reminds me of cigar smoke for some reason. Honestly the peeps Pepsi was way better. I'd actually get it again.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
all this poo poo sucks

----------------

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

like a bath and body works in my mouth

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You know what would make this taste better?

*Goes through a book of 18th century perfume ingredients and picks 3*

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

it tastes like someone dissolved soap flavored cotton candy into your coke zero. it tastes like poo poo. like uber_stoat I too really hate wasting food and similarly I tossed it after a few sips.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I was unable to figure out what this was supposed to taste like.

I really liked Starllight it turns out that was their best one.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
This has been happening with chocolate bars, potato chips, and other junk food items too where a product that previously would not have made it past testing is being released as a “limited edition” to juice sales at the expense of the brand (Kit Kat was horrible for this, they had like 5-6 “deluxe” kinds come out at once and none of them passed muster as far as texture, taste, anything). Coke turning into a loving shoe (HYPE REMIX EDITION, LIMITED* *to as much as we can sell) is just another sad sign of the times. In other words,

indigi posted:

all this poo poo sucks

----------------