Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

just googled lena dunham. whew

wha holy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

BRB, jumping over to SAD/PYF/UK Thread to ask What’s the deal with GBS and misidentification of animals?

in b4 it turns into someone talking about how Pol Pot was a hero

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Every time I get up she steals my chair, I swear bro

Get outta my dang seat kitty!!!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

:goatsecx:

get owned!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She is a very tsundere neko but also very sweety

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CSPAM

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Seffrey of PCKSNF

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Gotta agree

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

your doing a good job and i respect you. dont let the haters get you down and keep being you. farewell

_________________\/_________

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My feedback is that the Gee Bee Ess mods and IKs are swell!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Give him another thread jail imho but make it in SA Mart Feedback and Discussion subforum

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Actually literally just put nom epique's thread in FYAD, that's where he belongs anyways

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

No one has suggested Smugworth, everyone is talking about Slugworth. Two different posters, get it straight.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

You mean Slugworth?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It's awesome seeing people go like "this place is important to me" or "I grew up on this site" or do insane psyops or getting into intensely snippy flamewars with people about how this place is run because I think they don't know how insane that sounds

Also my feedback is to make the stepdad murderer guy an IK of his thread, that would be awesome, not even joking. Just give him some power and see what he does since he's like an internet newborn.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

We need more mods. It's complete madness. The Mt Everest thread has devolved into 10 page flamewar about the etymology Goretex. The planet fitness thread has someone just posting 100 photos of a 5lb dumbell in someone's rear end in a top hat over and over. Death threats are being tossed around about Kalamata olives in the olives thread. Someone please help, we need stewardship.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Here's my feedback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgFhc4RS_LU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Good to hear that Slugworth finally got his long-deserved IK

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Fairlyand, new mods and Hong Kong unsticky

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

You should probably just stop posting dude

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm brooming like hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

:sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Wow that guy is extremely hairy except on his head

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

A huge part of the chat is still focused around RLM videos though, bad idea imho

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My feedback is that everyone is doing a great job, keep it up folks

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

hot cocoa on the couch: stop closing the friday thread before friday is over

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

We don't have to cast doubt what people claim to be while also keeping around language that's obviously loaded at the same time, rules are meant to be universal, tia

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Slugswort isn’t doing his job, derelict mod. Demod Slugwort.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

You forgot this :sweep:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Peggy Edson posted:

curious about thsi as well

1. Me

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Craig K posted:

my gbs feedback is that you would think after 25 years of example of how bad an idea giving buttons to "wouldn't it be funny if i had buttons! ha ha! unless....." was, they'd learn to stop doing it

Feedback: this sounded way more own and epic in your head than it actually is lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

oops

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jul 11, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I genuinely think no one ever told him

He's been told by mods now though

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I think they work great and should be used even more

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

oh no not the troll posters barbara streisand effect

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

rodbeard posted:

Yeah it does seem like things had run its course and going back and hitting a handful of posts from a couple of days ago is just going to make people want to show up to see what's going on.

if someone is obsessing over the LC feed to the point that they have to go and investigate and then decide to throw down in support of their troll buddies and show solidarity by getting probed for the exact same thing maybe they should take a step back and log off from the forums for a while because that's not why GBS exists

edit: the probe is actually just basically a forced version of that, in fact. so I think we've found a winning solution. topic closed. oops, i mean - topic locked.

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jul 16, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

why can't we give equal probation and threadban justice to the forum hopping randos posting "fail gayds" and literally nothing else you guys. I'm truly concerned.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

SirSamVimes posted:

I feel like it's worth noting that when 16bb, dongicus, et al got threadbanned from blizzlols it just made things worse. When the ik was told harsh probes for breaking the theadban would no longer be approved and to just mock them back and throw around sixers, it made the atmosphere of the thread much less lovely.

What I'm saying is that theadbans for trolling make threads into insular and hostile echo chambers. That's not to say that threadbans shouldn't exist, in The Boys thread there was one guy who caused constant derails trying to argue that Stormfront isn't really racist but they should be used very sparingly.

Yes we need the the load bearing trolls that keep the thread's roof from collapsing and trapping all the people inside the Amazon Prime echo chamber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

How in the holy gently caress are we supposed to know that you specifically Douche Wolf 89 are queer and not just some edgelord

How is anyone else supposed to know that I am black