Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Not cannibalism because he's not human! Haha, just kiddin

😂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:synpa:

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
I've never eaten at any of the restaurants in the OP. i've also never been to Olive Garden. I guess this means there are a lot of potential new experiences for me.

edit: I miss Jack in the Box tacos, I haven't had those in years

Greg Legg has issued a correction as of 12:39 on Mar 26, 2023

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

they still rule

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Greg Legg posted:

I've never eaten at any of the restaurants in the OP. i've also never been to Olive Garden. I guess this means there are a lot of potential new experiences for me.

edit: I miss Jack in the Box tacos, I haven't had those in years

same, haven't gone to jack in the box either

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

NeatHeteroDude posted:

My wife is too under the weather (lil cough and fever) so I guess it's more pancakes for me!

Bring her anyway public pancakes heal sickness

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Whataburger breakfast >>> Mcdonald's breakfast

truth. I haven't had it in years since I moved to the PNW. the breakfast taquitos really hit the spot after a night of drinking

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mcdonald's hosed up so hard by ending all-day breakfast, i go like once a month instead of once a week or more

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

i say swears online posted:

mcdonald's hosed up so hard by ending all-day breakfast, i go like once a month instead of once a week or more

Oh absolutely, McDonald's breakfast was great. When I was younger I could put away 2 of those sausage mcmuffin meals, but I can't eat like that anymore.

mawarannahr posted:

same, haven't gone to jack in the box either

If you can still get two tacos for a dollar go for it. If they raised the price I can't recommend them.

edit: I just checked and the price is the same. For what it's worth, I never thought that extra hot sauce added anything to the Jack in the Box taco experience
Edit 2: I guess my googling was wrong!

Greg Legg has issued a correction as of 00:25 on Mar 27, 2023

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Greg Legg posted:

If you can still get two tacos for a dollar go for it. If they raised the price I can't recommend them.

they raised the price but on the app they let you double dip with a 'special' and a 'coupon' or w/e. the special is the original price and the coupon is 2 free tacos with order. 4/$.99

edit i haven't been in a few months, looks like they canned all that. they added bullshit reward points just like every other bullshit place

i say swears online has issued a correction as of 00:23 on Mar 27, 2023

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

they raised the price but on the app they let you double dip with a 'special' and a 'coupon' or w/e. the special is the original price and the coupon is 2 free tacos with order. 4/$.99

edit i haven't been in a few months, looks like they canned all that. they added bullshit reward points just like every other bullshit place

nah, the app still has 2 tacos for $.99. lots more bullshit to use it, though. got some a couple days ago, and it took me like 10 minutes of loving with passwords and poo poo to order some tacos and save $1.50 from the in-store price

jack in the box munchie boxes were the pinnacle of fast food, $5 for a box full of weird rear end stoner food and a drink

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

jetz0r posted:

nah, the app still has 2 tacos for $.99. lots more bullshit to use it, though. got some a couple days ago, and it took me like 10 minutes of loving with passwords and poo poo to order some tacos and save $1.50 from the in-store price

jack in the box munchie boxes were the pinnacle of fast food, $5 for a box full of weird rear end stoner food and a drink

yeah i had my post open to add another edit but it took so motherfucking long to log in. no bonus tacos here but dece specials and still had 2/$.99 tacos

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

the mcgriddle sure seems like it might be gross as a concept but drat is it tasty

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
If you haven't done it before, adding sriracha to your mcchicken would be a delicious new experience.

An old time w&w/ylls strategy was to buy two mcdoubles and turn them into a mcquad.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

remembering those wonderful days when a mcdouble used to cost a dollar.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
it doesn't anymore?

we used to be a proper country

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

McDonalds value meals are like $15 now

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

it doesn't anymore?

we used to be a proper country

not since 2013

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Costco wins again

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ringo Roadagain posted:

remembering those wonderful days when a mcdouble used to cost a dollar.

yeah lol that ain't inflation, it's greed. used to get them at that price until 2016

real heads knew the difference between a mcdouble and a double cheeseburger but what the gently caress is the point anymore. lost knowledge

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the most deadly special was a sausage biscuit and hashbrown for $1.00 because it made me violate my "only items that contain some semblance of protein" rule

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

real heads knew the difference between a mcdouble and a double cheeseburger but what the gently caress is the point anymore. lost knowledge

it's the second slice of cheese, op

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

500 good dogs posted:

it's the second slice of cheese, op

oh wow one is 9.98 and one is 9.99 what savings

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I went to Dave’s hot chicken for the first time a couple weeks ago. that’s my favorite new restaurant experience I guess

hot or extra hot thx

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

TheSlutPit posted:

Costco wins again

on friday i bought a $5 rotisserie chicken from costco and a $6 12-box of croissants, so ive been eating chicken croissants for lunch for the last few days

theyre good

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
those costco croissants are actually pretty good

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Colin Mockery posted:

on friday i bought a $5 rotisserie chicken from costco and a $6 12-box of croissants, so ive been eating chicken croissants for lunch for the last few days

theyre good

Done this a lot. Pro move for sure

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

are Chick-fil-A still the homophobic chicken shop?

I think that’s just America

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Fun new experience recently: NHD's mom

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

I like Ethiopian food.

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Brrrmph posted:

I think that’s just America

:hmmyes:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Bob Socko posted:

I like Ethiopian food.

kitfo ftw

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

A Bakers Cousin posted:

those costco croissants are actually pretty good

hurry up with my drat croissants

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Just a Moron posted:

Fun new experience recently: NHD's mom

been hearing this a lot

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

hurry up with my drat croissants

Sorry this is antisemitic now

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Just a Moron posted:

no not anymore he watched 21 jump street

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Just a Moron posted:

Oh because somebody says they love hitler now it means they're an antisemite?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I'm debating going out to see studio ghibli in theatres thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

tokin opposition posted:

I'm debating going out to see studio ghibli in theatres thoughts?

sounds like fun. make sure you wear a mask!!