Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

More 👏 female 👏 school 👏 shooters👏

Wait, no, the opposite

Hashtag #feminism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

USCE Spring: Basically GWS now.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

I AM GRANDO posted:

Is this Thomas stuff going anywhere? People knew he was an absolute monster in the 80s and he was still confirmed.

Nope! This isn't a bug, it's a feature. You would need 16 R's to vote to impeach him, and that won't happen until they get a Republican president at best. Probably not even then.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

Hunter Biden pleading guilty to a few lesser federal charges. I'm sure this will make the Trump indictment go a lot easier.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/20/politics/hunter-biden/index.html

quote:

Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, will plead guilty to three federal charges, the Justice Department said Tuesday in a court filing.

The plea deal will have immediate reverberations in the 2024 presidential election.

Hunter Biden will plead guilty to two federal tax misdemeanors and one charge tied to gun possession, according to the filing in a federal court in Delaware. He will appear in court to plead guilty to the charges at a future date.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

zoux posted:

The article doesn't reach any conclusions, really, so it's up to the reader as to how compelling they find the various arguments. Seems to me like it's a confluence of all these things.

I wonder if an aging population of drivers is contributing? I know as this dead comedy forum gets older, we have to recognize that our eyesight and reaction times aren't what they used to be.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Yeah, I meant "Last nationwide department store to not declare bankruptcy" and not literally the last one in existence.

I'm surprised that Dillard's still has three figure locations.

Although, most of the remaining JCPenny and Dillard's locations look to be in malls - which are themselves living on borrowed time.

JCPenney is owned by Simon Property Group now, owner of a ton of malls. They had a vested interest in keeping them afloat.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

Almost 150 million dollar judgement against Rudy AND page 666? Hail Satan.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

Looking forward to weeks of NYT editorials about Taco Bell changing menu items.

They will have to pry the nacho fries from my cold dead hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

USCE 2024: Americans complain about food prices, vegetables more affordable than ever