Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
Nintendo spent six years on this game and all they came up with is floating islands, reverse, stick objects together, stick bigger objects together, and swim through ceilings. smh sm mfin h

I, of course, have it preordered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
Give me Patra, Arrghus, Pengator, Guma, and uhh put a Goomba in there as well.

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
Heads up to anyone who wasn't able to get a preorder for the collector's edition. I work at Meijer (mid western department store) and I checked on the computer to see how many copies we were getting in and the CE is in our system and we are getting 2. Dunno if we are doing a midnight release as we close at midnight now but it might be worth checking walmart/target/wherever and hope to get lucky

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva

St. Blaize posted:

This is my plan, although I can’t decide between Target or Walmart. I had no idea that Meijer sold anything other than groceries and there is one like 20 minutes away, wondering if that would be better. My son’s birthday is on the 13th and he is a BOTW fiend and has been itching for this game since it’s announcement, so the plan is to grab the collectors edition if I can on the morning of the 12th. Does anyone think there will be people camping overnight for this or anything? I think that seems crazy for this but will never underestimate what people will camp overnight for these days and i’m planning on showing up a little before the store opens.

if you show up at 11:50pm on the 11th you might be able to convince whoever is in charge of selling you one at midnight. we legit had people camping out all night for pokemon cards so who knows so i guess it depends on how bored the people in your area are