Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
* Linkishy *

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Tei posted:

I think I am starting to understand Zelda style of mysthicism. I come from Skyrim where everything is basically History. Some wars, some kingdowns, maybe to win a war a faction turned themselves into monsters, and they lost anyway.

Zelda seems to be, okay distant past, ruins turn to rubble, eons pass, the world is still magical and gods exitsts. Is Nature + Gods, instead of factions vs factions in a world where magic is possible.

It's just way easier to think of every Zelda game as a different story told be different generations. The King Arthur myth for each new generation.

Anyways, I am off tutorial island walking through Hyrule and kinda made a beeline for the Zelda and encountered the big pack of Bokogoblins at the end of the first tack and am wondering if I should turn back.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
I can't wait to get enough battery power and rockets to implement the Korok space program.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
I love this game but I am starting to think I have ADHD since I can't pick a direction and stick with it. Also, I feel like the glider is a little too powerful this game cause I can skip around to a lot of places so far.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

John Wick of Dogs posted:

That's not Hitler, that's Hitlerstein. Totally different guy, would be rude of her to make assumptions

Hearts of Iron Hyrule Run.