Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Something's off with Haruka's model in that jacket. Her head seems too far forward, like she's weird and gawky.

I kinda dig these weird retro-future glasses on Kiryu, though. He looks like a bully from Back to the Future 2.

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jun 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DevNull
Apr 4, 2007

And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
A human being that was given to fly

How do I get Haruka's jacket? No, not in the game. I want one in real life.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
Are those silly glasses from something in the game?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

Are those silly glasses from something in the game?

Yeah it's one of the dumb post game outfits we can wear, it's called "summer fun" or something lame like that, that's why they disappear when we put on the hideous gold suit :v:

:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Yakuza Kiwami 2 Episode 58 - Incidentally Deal With It

I'll always relate to the big beefy dudes despite being a short precisely average height apparently fat man myself. I'm strong as poo poo I just like eating and don't like running dammit

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Post a picture of Sora.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Sora

Sora

Sora

You can tell it's her because her ear has a little nick to it and also she's shaped like a sweet potato and or a friend

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Extremely friend and or potato shaped indeed.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Here I thought you meant Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
Bun-chan is going to be real!

https://twitter.com/ryugagotoku/status/1676564684026294273

Google Translate posted:

New prize information 📢

We are working hard to produce stuffed toys for prizes!

In-game prizes become real prizes?

"Bun-chan", who is familiar with the UFO catcher prize that can be played in the "Ryu ga Gotoku" series, will appear as a real stuffed toy!

Please look forward to the follow-up report ♪

Maybe someday we can hope for Brittany or Kyon-bo?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Yakuza Kiwami 2 Episode 59 - The Regular Worm

poo poo sorry we let the release schedule go, Grace and I got sick but it's not covid at least

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Thank god kuro-gyaru is not actually blackface. It's just a lot more [fake] tan than the shiro-gyaru. Honestly the skin tone comes out more... Trumpian than anything else.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Yakuza Kiwami 2 Episode 60 - Who's Chirashi

This week sucks rear end dog

Danaru fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jul 9, 2023

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

You posted a Yakuza 3 vid in the thread for 2.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
God dammit I'm still super sick I fixed it

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Grace needs to re-do Kana's outfit until she looks as Dr Manhattan as you make her sound.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Honestly in my head it was always more like:

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

lalalalala should have tipped me off.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
Oh god what horrible bit are you going to give poor Shoko

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Yakuza Kiwami 2 Episode 61 - Did Not Enjoy That

Okay I'm finally well again and also our fridge got replaced, so things should return to normal now, I'm back to functioning as normally as I usually do

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Yakuza Kiwami 2 Episode 62 - Can You At Least loving Smile?

I get like three e-mails about demonetization whenever I put a swear in the title, but also it's funny so

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
I like how Kiryu bases the stuffed animal answer entirely on the fact that he sees girls with them on tv shows. It makes it seem like he has never interacted with a girl in person in his life and honestly that is how Kiryu should be.

How do you get the girl's moods back up after you use them? I feel like there has to be a way to not have to run single people or .....'dog's night' to give them a rest.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I imagine the idea is to rotate your roster so you only have so many platinum and gold's, so on the next round you switch out anybody tired with someone fresh. I kinda like brute forcing stuff though, so that's why you all have to sit through this poo poo

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Yakuza Kiwami 2 Episode 63 - It's Pronounced Stijl

The gang's all here! :haw:

The gang's all here :gonk:

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
It's much funnier to pronounce it as stigil tho, and I really like how the devs took the opportunity of the remake to add some closure to plot lines from 0.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Yakuza Kiwami 2 Episode 64 - Don't Get Used To It

drat :shepface: Kirara's no joke huh

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
Ah, the classic "take off her glasses, put her hair down, and gasp" makeover. :rolleeyes: To be honest, I don't even recognize Yuki in her hostess form.

Also I refuse to believe that Kiryu would be perceptive enough to pick up Shoko hinting that she has a crush on him. That poo poo should have gone right over his head.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Yakuza Kiwami 2 Episode 65 - Goatse Is Not Enough

Being a mangaka seems tough

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Danaru posted:

Being a mangaka seems tough

There's a reason Akira Toriyama more or less quit once he finished the Dragon Ball manga, dude had been pumping out chapters every week for almost 10 straight years due to deadlines, that's not even mentioning the countless smaller mangaka who have worked themselves to death.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
I don't know what's worse, the poo poo you guys say/come up with, or the fact it has me in stitches regularly.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
hey we have like a episode or two of the lp left in the backlog but i accidentally wrote over the save file because grace is like no we can only have one save file lmao i have to replay the whole game and the whole lp up until now lmaoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here's a picture

Edit:

https://twitter.com/DanaruLP/status/1688697205979303936

Danaru fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Aug 8, 2023

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Judge Tesla posted:

There's a reason Akira Toriyama more or less quit once he finished the Dragon Ball manga, dude had been pumping out chapters every week for almost 10 straight years due to deadlines, that's not even mentioning the countless smaller mangaka who have worked themselves to death.

Didn't the creator of Naruto require his assistant be willing to die for the franchise... and take his honeymoon 9 years after they married due to his work load?

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Danaru posted:

hey we have like a episode or two of the lp left in the backlog but i accidentally wrote over the save file because grace is like no we can only have one save file lmao i have to replay the whole game and the whole lp up until now lmaoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here's a picture

You could just tell us to imagine the rest of the LP and trust us to then send you our thoughts so you can comment over them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
Just write your own ending to the cabaret minigame -- you can even incluse mad scientist Yuki and Kana the Ascended Being. :v: