Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Kiwami 2 is great which Is all I'm gonna say as of now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

It's extra funny as up until Y0's release we knew next to nothing about Sohei Dojima so he was barely a footnote in the series.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

disposablewords posted:

I forgot about the piss game. I genuinely was unburdened of knowledge of it. Why did you make me remember.

It's a novel little minigame and frankly from what I've seen of public bathrooms its not a bad idea.

People are animals and piss everywhere but in the urinal.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Yakuza 6 has many flaws, the curse of being the first game on the new Dragon Engine, but its combat system is the best so seeing and using it in Kiwami 2 is just so nice.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Clan Creator is fun but it's missing red panda costumes for your workers.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Akratic Method posted:

And hey, they finally got over their hangup about a woman throwing punches.

If the Dan and Grace train rolls into Yakuza 3 and especially 4 then we'll see how long it lasts for.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Congratulations on a successful editing job with that commercial break.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

I think in 0 they said Kazama was in jail on some bullshit gambling ring charge? And he was set up by one of the Dojima lieutenants (I can't remember if it was Kuze or Shibusawa).

Yeah this is correct, one of his gambling houses got busted by the cops and he was jailed for like a year or two, enough time to get him out the way for 0's plot to happen in any case.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

disposablewords posted:

Probably by somehow becoming their next chairman for five minutes and putting a random rear end in a top hat in charge.

Was this all part of Kazuma's 3D chess plan too I wonder?

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

The entire Tojo Clan might be down to like 5 people but they can still take on the entire Omi Alliance, I'm sure of it.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Oh the Osaka Castle section is one of the highlights of 2, that's for sure.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Ah, you found the best side quest.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Pretty sure Kiryu would have died if he hadn't accidentally dropped and broke the tape at that exact convenient moment.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

It feels like everyone was in that building 26 years ago honestly.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Here I thought you meant Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Danaru posted:

Being a mangaka seems tough

There's a reason Akira Toriyama more or less quit once he finished the Dragon Ball manga, dude had been pumping out chapters every week for almost 10 straight years due to deadlines, that's not even mentioning the countless smaller mangaka who have worked themselves to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Danaru posted:

hey we have like a episode or two of the lp left in the backlog but i accidentally wrote over the save file because grace is like no we can only have one save file lmao i have to replay the whole game and the whole lp up until now lmaoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here's a picture

You could just tell us to imagine the rest of the LP and trust us to then send you our thoughts so you can comment over them.