Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Those loving furniture dudes. Just utterly invincible, unfazed by even multiple katana slashes. It'd be kind of inspiring if it weren't so annoying.

also, "sofa deez nuts" was actually almost pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

I think you guys walked by the local Sotenbori branch of Horny Jail at 3:04

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

I love that attempting to remember the phrase "adverse possession" you remembered the legal terminology "adverse" and forgot the part that just literally means owning the thing.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Danaru posted:

Clan Creator is gonna wind up falling right into that Blitzball niche, isn't it

Grace doesn't hate it nearly enough for that to be true. Maybe it'll slowly wear him down.

Also I will never stop laughing at the idea of a corporate anthem, which was a real thing in Japan. Dunno if it's still a thing there, but it was for a while at least.

And I just briefly saw "Essence of Butt Breaking" on the skills list there at the end. Kazuma Kiryu confirmed top!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Oh god, I think that crack at 26:23 might be the actual meaning of Essence of Butt Breaking. That one made me wince a little.

And hey, they finally got over their hangup about a woman throwing punches.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Never gonna get tired of the idea of Kiryu pausing in the middle of invading a building to pull out a full plate of spaghetti and meat sauce. Time out for spaghetti dinner!!!

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

I really like the expressiveness in Kiryu's model. He had a great tired/sad/disappointed look at the bartender's attack.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

I know in my heart you sat there chanting FART FART poo poo during Grace's entire phone call.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

I love that you can just run so hard desks explode. Kiryu is like the apotheosis of the old simpsons gag with the Japanese paper doors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr5zYg4LG6s

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Set to Unlisted, FYI

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Made my goddamn morning watching that fat guy saunter slowly toward you on the bridge to be immediately fed to the hungry river.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

I think it's not a ferris wheel per se, but those like bulbous parts are pods that go around the structure on a belt such that it serves basically the same function.

edit: god AI sucks rear end. I couldn't find the name of this thing through regular google, so I tried their chatbot search and it perfectly described the ride I'm talking about, then gave me a name that according to image searches is wrong, along with five examples all of which were something entirely different.

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 20:27 on May 4, 2023

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Fuckin Google, I searched "softbank dad" because I wanted to see the cute doggy, and google's just like "yeah man Son Masayoshi has 2 kids".

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Danaru posted:

Hey speaking of which if any of you dorks want to be a character in the collection farming crew for the Etrian Odyssey LP we already recorded a session of, we need a Survivalist, a Dark Hunter, a Protector, an Alchemist, and a Medic, so let me know if you got a preferred portrait and also understand that your character will be subjected to the kind of bits we come up with. Names have a nine letter character limit. (Yes this too is an example of my complete lack of impulse control)

Hell yeah, give me whatever portrait and make Akrasia the dark hunter.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

I'm a bit behind, and just seeing the hostess episode: what the gently caress is up with this chick's face?

She looks like randomly generated or something -- by far the most inhuman face model in the game.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Something's off with Haruka's model in that jacket. Her head seems too far forward, like she's weird and gawky.

I kinda dig these weird retro-future glasses on Kiryu, though. He looks like a bully from Back to the Future 2.

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jun 29, 2023

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Thank god kuro-gyaru is not actually blackface. It's just a lot more [fake] tan than the shiro-gyaru. Honestly the skin tone comes out more... Trumpian than anything else.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Grace needs to re-do Kana's outfit until she looks as Dr Manhattan as you make her sound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

lalalalala should have tipped me off.