Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sorry to hear that man, fuckin sucks. losin homies unexpectedly is absolute bullshit. :cheerdoge: to the good ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Condolences honey

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

*homey

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

My condolences.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

It sucks losing someone, especially seeing something you know they would have had something to say about but you can't buttfuck that forward button any more. Condolences, and love your homies while you can

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I'm sorry man, sincere condolences

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
sorry to hear. also got an online friend I'm 95% sure has died going off their last tweet and lack of replying. poo poo sucks

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rip to the homie

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

:cheerdoge: to the good ones

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
RIP to your homie.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sorry to hear that brother

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Me, Drunk at 5am: Wait. Why is Jackie dressed like that (christmas sweater)

Homie: Because Santa.

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*tearing up* Mark really is awesome for D dude. gently caress… it’s just. I gotta go to the bathroom. Bio break dude. *red wet face scrunches up* BRB. Bio.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*tearing up* Mark really is awesome for D dude. gently caress… it’s just. I gotta go to the bathroom. Bio break dude. *red wet face scrunches up* BRB. Bio.

lmao

Bio break. *tears down TooL posters while crying* I said bio.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
RIP to all the homies especially this one.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

RIP to all the homies especially this one.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Me, Drunk at 5am: Wait. Why is Jackie dressed like that (christmas sweater)

Homie: Because Santa.

Wormskull posted:

lmao

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Wormskull posted:

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

When I press up,
I walk through the door
But you're not there
like you were before

I'm in the lobby,
readied up
but you're not in discord
or posting stuff

I'm sorry for
the words unsaid
"good morning, gamers,
let's get this bread"

and tho you're gone
and leave me blue
you'll always be
my player two

- a poem I just wrote, "a gamer's loss"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

idk if I've ever posted this story on SA before but:

so I got my first PC when I was like 15 and I really wanted to start playing WoW with my friends. but back then you had to install it one disk at a time and it took forever, I had to go to my bullshit stock boy job at the supermarket. I ask my older brother to help me finish installing it while I'm at work and like set up my account and stuff so it'll be ready to play by the time I come home.

within a couple years of that, when I'm 16, my older brother dies. Unexpectedly, suddenly, tragically. loving sucks.

so anyways, a few years later, I'm trying to like merge my brother's old WoW account and my WoW account to have all our max level characters on one account. Except, for some reason, they need my answer to my account's "Secret Question" and no matter how many times I try to guess it, I can't.

The question is "What City Were You Born In?" so there's not a lot of things I think it COULD be. I'm going nuts. I call Blizzard reps who understand my frustration, but their hands are tied. One guy, I remember, says "maybe it's something that's like...personal to you? has some personal significance?"

I end up having to scan a copy of my driver's license and FAX it to Blizzard. in like 2010 lol.

So after this process that takes like six months, Blizzard finally sends me an email that has the answer to my Secret Question.

What City Were You Born In?
Gaysville

And that is the precise moment I remembered that my dead older brother set up my account. He got my rear end one last time from beyond the grave. Pwned.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

sorry about your friend, condolences

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

so I got my first PC when I was like 15 and I really wanted to start playing WoW with my friends. but back then you had to install it one disk at a time and it took forever, I had to go to my bullshit stock boy job at the supermarket. I ask my older brother to help me finish installing it while I'm at work and like set up my account and stuff so it'll be ready to play by the time I come home.

within a couple years of that, when I'm 16, my older brother dies. Unexpectedly, suddenly, tragically. loving sucks.

so anyways, a few years later, I'm trying to like merge my brother's old WoW account and my WoW account to have all our max level characters on one account. Except, for some reason, they need my answer to my account's "Secret Question" and no matter how many times I try to guess it, I can't.

The question is "What City Were You Born In?" so there's not a lot of things I think it COULD be. I'm going nuts. I call Blizzard reps who understand my frustration, but their hands are tied. One guy, I remember, says "maybe it's something that's like...personal to you? has some personal significance?"

I end up having to scan a copy of my driver's license and FAX it to Blizzard. in like 2010 lol.

So after this process that takes like six months, Blizzard finally sends me an email that has the answer to my Secret Question.

Gaysville

And that is the precise moment I remembered that my dead older brother set up my account. He got my rear end one last time from beyond the grave. Pwned.

lmao got your rear end

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Gaysville

Lol+ rip

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gaysville

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Gaysville

Lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Gaysville

lol whath a king

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gaysville

lmfao, awesome

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

RIP, sorry man. I should really reach out to my friends list people too, several on there I haven't spoken to in years.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
had this happen late last year, went to reach out to someone I hadn't talked to in several months and found out via steam profile comments that they had passed away. it really sucks, sorry to hear about your homie. RIP to the gamers we lost on the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOy0YuqwcU4

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Gaysville

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Gaysville

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rip holmie

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gaysville

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Gaysville

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

sorry about your loss

*solemnly and respectfully presses F*

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Gaysville

Lol. This is the kind of legacy we all dream to leave behind. Rip

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
It feels corny to reach out if all you can think to say is “hey I been thinking about the good times we had lately. Much love brother” but it feels really good both ways

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Gaysville

hell yeah

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

It feels corny to reach out if all you can think to say is “hey I been thinking about the good times we had lately. Much love brother” but it feels really good both ways

Agreed. Condolences synthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Gaysville