Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fatherboxx)

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Owling Howl posted:

Wagner was already making skull goblets and impaling heads on stakes so surely this is only an improvement.

Don't forget breaking people's heads with sledgehammers. Something they are so proud of they give away hammers as mementos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

While it is a good one. I feel almost certain that we've already had some variation of it.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Nenonen posted:

I'm calling it Constantinople :colbert:

Byzantium :colbert:

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Yeah, I blame not being quite twelve at the time and not being hugely invested in foreign events. Also yes, the world changing completely a year latter probably didn't help.

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Mar 23, 2024

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Moktaro posted:

But are they the GOOD motor bikes?

You know, the ones they can play card games on.

Dueling the quad drones to not get sent to the shadow realm.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I believe the thinking is that russia should be held to a higher standard given that they present themselves as a prominent world power as apposed to the much smaller and poorer Ukraine.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Dick Ripple posted:

So when can we start feeling better about the direction of the war? Russians on horseback getting whacked by FPV drones?

You joke, but I wouldn't be so quick to put that tongue in your cheek. I very well may happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

mawarannahr posted:

It would buy time to build up, though, no?

For russia yes. I fear that Ukraine would find alot of support dry up once they are no longer in the news and so will not benefit from a breather as much.