Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Missed first 2 Zero Hour matches here for the main show though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Vikingo just has amazing dives God damb

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

:stare:

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

This is even better than what I was expecting God drat

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Oh no I think he got really hurt on that

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yay Shibata!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Fun show though one of Mark or Eddie should of won. The Martin injury was yikes though

Dynamite next week looks great and Sakura Genesis looks stacked too.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'd be shocked if Tony signed Shibata when he's signed to New Japan as a trainer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Timing for doing a title change is a tricky thing. Sometimes you miss the window like ROH did for Tyler Black or WCW/WWF did for Luger. And other times waiting just makes things even better (Okada having to wait an extra year to finally beat Tanahashi at the dome, Hangman journey to the tile). While I probably would of booked Briscoe winning I'm willing to trust Tony that he has a plan as usually he's been right on when to do switches