Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
HARDEST kong to ESCAPE from
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 8 4.88%
Diddy Kong 3 1.83%
Dixie Kong 8 4.88%
Funky Kong 49 29.88%
Chunky Kong 8 4.88%
Bluster Kong 5 3.05%
Lanky Kong (demanded by Cheetah) 53 32.32%
Max Castillo 6 3.66%
Billy Mitchell 18 10.98%
Steve Wiebe 6 3.66%
Total: 164 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

doingitwrong posted:

I have purchased the Zelda OLED Switch and now I am playing Metroid on a Sheikah Slate.

lore accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

doingitwrong posted:

I have purchased the Zelda OLED Switch and now I am playing Metroid on a Sheikah Slate.

doingitright

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Kuze is so great.

Oath of Enma is the counterpart to Pledge of Demon, and is more about his pride as a man than his loyalty at a member of the Yakuza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d59CAI-CbUA

Y0 really is a "No notes" sorta game.
Just perfect.

I wish the business minigame could be engaged with through phones/pagers, but otherwise it’s loving rad yeah.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
its meltdown may

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Feels Villeneuve posted:

its meltdown may

No it's not not yet I'm melting down

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
FF14:

WAIT THAT'S NOT INQUISITOR GUILLAIME :supaburn:

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

oh no is it Vince McMahon?

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

bone emulator posted:

It actually came out last week, but it is also 60 dollars when it really should be 40 or I guess 50 these days.

i got it for 50 😤

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

They mean a mental breakdown, not someone who looks like he’s physically melted.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
it is advance wars with a toyetic aesthetic and nice co portraits with a handful of qol improvements and friend-only online multiplayer. I'm having a great time with it because advance wars is really good

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I want it but for what it's offering it seems too steep to me

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The units look great but I think I prefer the original sprites for most of the COs (though I like some of the new animations eg: nell bobbing her head happily when her troops destroy an enemy unit)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Newgrounds

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
grit got his big hat back

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/ultrabrilliant/status/1652364769981087746?t=kaoz4wRqv9IKmpAx3eI8zA&s=19

Warning: Cool poo poo gonna happen, better turn back

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I'd say no Newgrounds allowed in Smash but then I remembered there's already Snipperclips stuff in Ultimate and that was done by the Super Flash Bros who did a bunch of stuff there like almost twenty years ago.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Jay Rust posted:

Newgrounds

ftw

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

the thread of prophecy.... severed....

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Jay Rust posted:

Newgrounds

Is good

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
FF14:

Turns out the fake Guillaime was a dragon trying to gently caress everyone over until I exposed him and kicked his rear end. Storyline ruled, definitely one of the highpoints of the MSQ so far

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Rarity posted:

FF14:

Turns out the fake Guillaime was a dragon trying to gently caress everyone over until I exposed him and kicked his rear end. Storyline ruled, definitely one of the highpoints of the MSQ so far

it's definitely a high point, and i think ishgard being so nebulously defined in 1.0 gave them a lot of room to get creative with its part of the plot

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

cant stop playing dota

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

cant stop playing dota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60MnDJklnM

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

cant stop playing dota

same, but the league of legends

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOI4XJecOc0

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WLgQRg5HQM

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lmao

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

cant stop playing dota

Ok this is how your playing Dota hurts the rest of us...

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
I have never played a Breath of Fire game. Should I play 3 or 4?

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

cant stop playing dota

are ya winning

(i don't have any spare brain power to process whatever this graph is talking about)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Kerrzhe posted:

are ya winning

(i don't have any spare brain power to process whatever this graph is talking about)

we won but we were statistically very unlikely to win, until we suddenly were extremely likely to win

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

nordichammer posted:

3 is the best starting point, imo, unless youre like me and love B Tier SNES games, in which case start with 1!

rox
Sep 7, 2016

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

cant stop playing dota

this was fuckin epic to watch lol

rox
Sep 7, 2016

POLL STANDINGS: FINAL DAY TO VOTE!!

its the final day to get your votes in and funky is trailing by 2 votes...will the dastardly cheetah get their way?? is lanky really the hardest kong to escape from? no matter what happens, its been a hell of a race!

poll closes tonight!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
FUNKY FANATICS YOUR TIME IS NOW

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's already 3 hours into May and I'm mellllltttiiinnnggg

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

HE HAS NO STYLE

HE HAS NO GRACE

THIS KONG IS GONNA WIN THIS RACE

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'd really like to see max castillo get up to the double digits. both in votes and also innings pitched

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Would like to see Billy Mitchell stricken from the record

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

nordichammer posted:

4 has some truly spectacular sprite art if that's your bag.