Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warezd Quake
Our scouts have identified all 151 original dwarves, but finding those bastards is only half the battle. These dwarves are a hypothetically-deadly group of devious crime-likers wanted in 7 mine states for illegal crimes ranging from interception of federal junkmail for a missing princess (presumed sleeping), password sharing, self-tickling, running by the pool, public chugging of bongwater-- all the way to darker crimes will bone-chill your blood, like crypto mining in a state park and making edgy mining jokes. If we do not stop them now, it might be us who have our hulu accounts stolen by fraudulent kidnappers next.

dwarf looker taskforce posted:

Dopey
Peaky
Lumpey
Flatulantradon
Naily
Kevin
Yttrium
Goey
Jerky
Knad
Stumpy
Mauvey
Moovie
Tibby
Tobby
Titty
Mr. Knocko
Orangey
Mr. Mine
lovely
Blastwice
Soupy
Goatsy
Bilbo
Tally
Crummy
Globby
"Fast Fingers" Freddy
The dwarf who cosplays as other dwarfs so you cant tell who he is
Pukey
Hollywood
Gassy
Flamey
Plague Doc
Biggy
Smally
Smally
Smally
Smally
Smally
Smally
Smally
Smally
Smally
Smally
Smally
Smally
Smally
Smally
Skunky
Fucko
Poopi
Poopo
that australian dwarf whose named i'm not allowed to say... you know...
Pussyfooty
Pipi
Wonky
Trotsky
Sassy
Eentsy
Wentsy
Spidey
Smoko
Moniker T "Namey" Dwarf
Fucky
Incelly
Tommy Knocker
Reginald
Hidey
Boney
Sammy
Clammy
Porky
Rotblight
Hiney
Teriyaki
Molly
Iffy
Bonery
Sumi
Lemonardo Da Winky
Barfy
History
Whoopsy
Kricfalusy
Bussy
Ho
Tragedy
Delivery
Nosey
Penny
Slumpy
Frenchy
Lolly
Metaphorey
Similey
Gimly
poo poo
Brick
rear end
gently caress
Other Fucky
DJ Dwarf
Fucky Jr.
Booky
Mauricey
Talky
Slappy
Jerry
Plucky
Army
Clippy
Baskin
Robbins
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
Mrs. Floccinaucinihilipilificator
Floppy
Naughty
Knotty
Gnawty
Hurty
Hurdy
Singy
Turkey
MoriArty
Papa Gnome
Guacamoly
Noisy
Industry
Boise
Cardi
Cardi B
Slumpy
Chi Chi
Edamame
Sanitary
Rigatoni
Nutti
Butti
Numpy
Brony
Dwarf 2.0
Notsy
Illuminaty
Tony Hawk
Technically
Actually
Finally
Firsty
Bigs (aka Slam Duncan, aka Culottes)

we need foolproof plans to take each one of them down and cross em off the list... without getting caught or blowing ourselves up. if they find out we're on to them, there's no telling what they'll do, might even ask us to leave them alone...

(͡๏̯๏ ๏̯͡๏﴿

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Leaving a roach motel out to nab all the smallys scurrying around

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Stoner Sloth

it's going to take expert timing but if we can lure that australian dwarf whose named i'm not allowed to say... you know... into a non-commonwealth thread when Jeff happens to be awake then we might be able to just pull this off!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
To defeat them don't we also have to define them?

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Kissing my wife and children goodbye while i equip a burrito sword and tortilla shield to face down the Guacamoly menace. I prayed to god it wouldn't come to this, but the conflict was unavocavoidableo

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Prop up an anvil with a comically thin stick and put a piece of gold under the anvil. Then tie a piece of string from the gold to the stick and wait. The dwarf, having a natural affinity for gold, will be attracted and upon seizing the gold will inadvertently pull the stick which leads to the now unsupported anvil falling down and crushing the unsuspecting dwarf.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Trotsky just hopped on a plane to Mexico so it should just be a matter of time.

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Justa Dandelion

And if we let bonery hang out for several hours that aughta take care of him as well. For boney, just push/shove him down the stairs.

Hoooooo boy.

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Escape From Noise

Prurient Squid posted:

To defeat them don't we also have to define them?

To defeat them...we must become them!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Stoner Sloth

Justa Dandelion posted:

And if we let bonery hang out for several hours that aughta take care of him as well. For boney, just push/shove him down the stairs.

if it takes any longer than that to get rid of bonery then we should consult a doctor

treasure bear

I've picked a block of five dwarfs that I will defeat in accordance to the premise of this thread

Tragedy

Tragedy has known pain. I'll appeal to them, offer hope for reconciliation and a brighter tomorrow, hug them, then take it all away with a powerful suplex attack.

Delivery

I will order something and lure them into a trap of some kind and dispatch them by making them look left quickly.

Nosey

Curiosity famously killed the cat but I think this dwarf just has a huge nose, I'll use a big pepper grinder and make them sneeze, I don't know what that will achieve but it's all I've got so far.

Penny

Push down a wishing well. Sayonara do svidaniya por favor~

Slumpy

Won't be a problem.

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Justa Dandelion posted:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I'll need to get all their stats so I can make sure not to waste moves and have to use an ether... becuase the last shipment was hijacked by one of these dwarves

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

FutonForensic

I have just received word that a bidet has caught and compromised to a permanent end the dwarves poo poo and lovely.

Justa Dandelion

Wait for Fucky, other Fucky, gently caress, and Fucky Jr. to finally take that family trip to the dwarf grand canyon, trail em to their motel, and cut their brakes while they sleep.

Hoooooo boy.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Justa Dandelion posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

treasure bear posted:

Nosey

Curiosity famously killed the cat but I think this dwarf just has a huge nose, I'll use a big pepper grinder and make them sneeze, I don't know what that will achieve but it's all I've got so far.

Sneezy's secret origin story

Escape From Noise

We'll have to turn Hollywood into the NWO.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I was gonna take on the smally's but they combined into a really large one using a big overcoat and beat me up