Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
NXT show is on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
CHASE U!!!!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
i had no idea that there was a preshow match on this, how did the rocks daughter look

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

finally turnstile have made it to the big leagues: nxt ppv theme songs

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

abraham linksys posted:

i had no idea that there was a preshow match on this, how did the rocks daughter look

Pretty green, I think it's her first match?
She didn't really do all that much

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Apr 1, 2023

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I'm always up for some Saturday afternoon wrestling.

I don't know most of these people though.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

is pepsi ok posted:

I'm always up for some Saturday afternoon wrestling.

I don't know most of these people though.

watching nxt stand and deliver the same way i watch a circle 6 show, three hours of who the gently caress are these people

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

im not really big on ladder matches these days (id rather watch a lighttube match or something, seems like less chance of major injury) but these nxt ones are always the grimmest for being the lowest-skill workers doing the dumbest spots that will do nothing for their careers

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

abraham linksys posted:

im not really big on ladder matches these days (id rather watch a lighttube match or something, seems like less chance of major injury) but these nxt ones are always the grimmest for being the lowest-skill workers doing the dumbest spots that will do nothing for their careers

Yeah none of these people should be in a ladder match at their level of skill. Funny to watch tho.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Director missing 2 giant bumps in a row. At least they sounded impressive!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

oh my loving god lmfao

i shouldnt laugh tiffany is probably entirely hosed now

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
that camera work for Jayce coming out was just so bad

And jesus Tiffany

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

ahahahahahaha

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
WHAT? that's a shocker

But InDex forever

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i keep punching "time in los angeles" into google and giggling

tiffany stratton just fell 30 feet directly on to her back at 10:30 in the fuckin morning. she aint even had lunch yet

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

abraham linksys posted:

oh my loving god lmfao

i shouldnt laugh tiffany is probably entirely hosed now

I mean just basically jumping off the roof of your house and landing on your back.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Yaknow, Breaker suits a suit.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
yeaaaaaaaaa she landed just on her back.

https://twitter.com/Zahar_TW/status/1642217828701880320?s=20

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I don't think Brutus got any of that

But jesus crazy strength of Julius

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Digital Jedi posted:

I don't think Brutus got any of that

But jesus crazy strength of Julius

An astounding botch. "Didn't get all of it!"

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Dragon Lee's music slaps

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That was an insane sequence

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
This has been a great match

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

It seriously needs to be reiterated that the camera work in WWE makes watching their shows a frustrating chore. It's like watching a movie trailer or something where they cut away before the big thing you're waiting to see. Like dozens of times every match.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
^^^yea, it's just so bad

awww the whole family

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I was really hoping that Kevin Dunn was going to be fired last year when Vince left but no such luck

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

SalTheBard posted:

I was really hoping that Kevin Dunn was going to be fired last year when Vince left but no such luck

His genius cannot be replaced. Many directors would shoot a man doing a Coast to Coast in a very wide single shot so you could see him jumping the entire length of the ring from the top rope, but it takes a true visionary to shoot it from behind the back of the guy taking the move with his back obscuring 60% of the move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Pretty good main event

Do wonder if Bronn rematches or just straight to main roster

Think the North America match was easily the best match.