Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the next welterweight title shot?
This poll is closed.
Colby Covington 2 3.51%
Belal Muhammad 17 29.82%
Shavkat Rakhmonov 3 5.26%
Matt Serra 26 45.61%
Marius Zaromskis 4 7.02%
Ben Quadrinaros 5 8.77%
Total: 57 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

CommonShore posted:

We need to come up with equivalent terms for "Franklinweight" for every weight semiclass.

HW/LhW - Cormierweight?
LhW/MW - Franklinweight.
MW/WW - Whittakerweight?
WW/LW - Masvidalweight? Nateweight?
LW/FW - Poirierweight?
FW/BW - Aldoweight?
BW/FlW - Linekerweight?

Either way they're both Nateweight(?)s too

LW/WW has Dos Anjos, both Diaz bros, Cowboy, and Ben Henderson off the top of my head. I guess Conor now, too? I personally think a 155-165-175-185 weight class change would be perfect, lightweight to welterweight seems like too much of a jump for how much talent there is between those two divisions

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

There's another angle where the kid is (understandly) crying ringside, and Izzy just loving mocks him lmao. I think it's replaced Tank Abbott mocking Jon Matua's fencing response as the most hilariously callous MMA moment ever

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Jesus Christ, Ed Herman made his UFC debut when I was still in high school :psyduck:

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

It's funny to think that he actually started out being fairly enjoyable (although I didn’t watch him on TUF and maybe he was always an annoying weirdo), he was knocking all his opponents out, KO'd annoying dipshit Kevin Casey outta the UFC, and his only stinker of a fight early on was against Elias Theodorou who had possibly the most obnoxious fighting style in history

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I love Max but I kinda want him to lose so he's not just there to take out all the contenders for Volkanovski

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

https://twitter.com/mmamania/status/1647421135594684416

lmao imagine paying $70 for this

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Looks like we have another Askar Mozharov on our hands, although this guy's record is much worse lmao. He's fighting one of the guys from Korean Zombie's camp so let's see how that goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

kimbo305 posted:

Man, if he’d beaten Wanderlei…

Is that the fight where Rogan screamed NOOO after he lost? I think they edited it out later on