Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

*russian mercenary voice*
ah yes, the mercenary who killed my troops, ублюдок
and then met his wife after during the slaughter.
we'll find him. we're uncovering his secrets as we speak
*turns monitor to show the resident evil 3 lp from 2007*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

TDI taking half of his backstory from final fantasy 7 and the other half from cabella's dangerous hunts 2013

Cabella's dangerous hunts 2013 is way more interesting than any cabella game has the right to be lmao

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

also one of the funnest parts about this is being reminded of Old Times LP Posters. Deceased Crab and raocow are still uploading poo poo daily, and imo, that owns :patriot:
i will not watch any of their videos because i'm in my 30s now, but still.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

as he is officially dead (rip), will the admin team permaban his account and any alts now?

Stopping his posting would be a crime, and also put the admins at great risk from a trained secret agent.