Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I choose hard unless it's like rip your dick off hard mode. So if a game has 4 difficulty options I'll go 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

buffalo all day posted:

let’s get some friggin comedy pics in the lepers colony!!! :imunfunny::hfive::dance:
I'm a big fan of sassy black women gifs if you're taking requests.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:anime:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Radia kicked rear end and I’m sad she left. Hope she’s doing well

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

sick of the poo poo tbh

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Cranappleberry posted:

screen shot? no archives

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
(Up to Full Nude Except For Shoes)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

The Kins posted:

Hell of a mixed message here.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The horse guy sucks and can gently caress right off. Simple as.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol this website sucks so much.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EasilyConfused posted:

People take the forums way too seriously, good lord. It's just a place to hang out and post about poo poo and maybe get some advice/insight about something low stakes.

IMO just ban everyone who gets angry about poo poo that isn't doxxing or something similar. I don't bother posting in SAD during blowups because it's almost always just the latest chapter in long-running feuds between insufferable people.
Sick avatar. You should post in the IZWF thread and try out for EXP.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Okay but how did you know she was French? lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Fail admins face the tiniest amount of criticism for various extreme blunders, decide to self-immolate like the whiny bitch babies that they are.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Ironic(?) maybe since there's no way I'm delving further into the details of that freakshow but when I initially complained that I thought the horse gimmick was weird someone explained to me that he did the horse thing because his old account was doxxed on a job application or something.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I judge an admin on one thing only, how normal of a voice they post in. Pragmatica and Vylekin? Those are bros. Totally average people.

Hand Knit and horse guy? Freakshow poo poo. Computer generated customer service AI. Get the gently caress away from me.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i live near a pond and every few day i go on a walk and feed the catfish and they swim right up to the top of water to get the fish food... owns.
Sick.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i would give impo coins to revive her but poor investments mean i have no impo coins
Go all-in on Pewds tonight. Trust me.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The Three Month Grace Period has never applied to this thread you dumb nerd. If someone's posting is pissing you off dome them for it, but people can talk about whatever the hell they want this isn't a loving work meeting.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao Seth is such a little bitch. Let's kill him.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Cuttlefush posted:

rip darksydephil

He got what he deserved for killing The Ultimate Lurker.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i've siad this a lot but the reason you need to crack down on hornyposting and people freely talking about their fetishes is because it eventually overtakes everything and thats all they want to talk about even if they know it makes people uncomfortable
Didn't we literally go through this like 4 months ago with Bust Rodd and the Deviantart thread? God the admins of this website certainly are cool and good and definitely shouldn't have their heads blown off clean with a high powered rifle purchased legally from Dick's Sporting Goods.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I didn't see that other thread until now and lmao what the gently caress

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Pad support on PoE is fine. The main issue playing on console is the economy since there’s way fewer players. Getting to 90 isn’t like freakishly impressive or anything.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goblin week posted:

what’s up with going after decade old posts anyway
Incredible first post in this thread my dude, lmfao.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They were dinged for transphobia because the pathetic admins of this website are far too fragile to ever admit that they hosed up with the initial punishment so they had to find an excuse to ramp it other than “yeah we suck real bad and are dumb as poo poo”.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's all alleged. They're building heat. Finish the story mode and all will be revealed and the Blonde Bomber will be he exonerated.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

im imagining the political opinions of every sf character and getting VERY UPSET ABOUT IT
https://twitter.com/ArtHousePtx/status/981332471617933312

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Ken is cool. He's the Luigi of Street Fighter.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Grassy Knowles posted:

Who is Waluigi
Dan

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I’m a little bit disappointed with how slow they’re rolling out characters. 10 months for 4 new characters. What is this, Smash Bros?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

covidiots killed the raver who masked

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Stux was right but you’re a bitch rear end if you care about a 6er, no matter what the reason is.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mycot posted:

A recurring theme in a lot of these topical events is that a lot of Americans consider following the rules as something beneath them, so people completely freak out at being told what to do because it's supposed to be something that only lower class people have to deal with. There's rather obvious historical reasons for how this became the culture.

edit: come to think of it it's kind of like a diffused version of the submarine thing. We're rich, we don't have to listen to safety precautions or basic science because having this much money means being able to do whatever you want.
Shut up bitch.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I was working when the first plane hit lol.

:corsair:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I got home from my morning shift at the grocery store and my mom was listening to the news on the radio and said “a plane crashed into the world trade center” and I had no idea what that was an just pictured it as some Cesna hitting a house sized building or something. Then at school it was on all the TVs and when both towers collapsed kids started talking about how each tower had its own zip code and that meant that 50k people just died. Then after school I went back to work and I remember lines at the gas station and talking about war while stocking the Brawny paper towels.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Hey retards join our NFL pick'em leagues tia.

American McGay posted:

Peace Thread Pick'em 2K23: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joinprivategroup?gid=26307&ik=e3d44e916f231b55&stage=1

SA Survival 2K23: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=14950&invitation_key=82cf23b7ae5cd957

Password is "kolbeh" if it asks. Doesn't start for a week and a half Starts on Thursday but I'll spam these links every day so we get a bunch of dumb lurkers to join and beat our asses.

Including this in the post as well so it'll get a bunch of empty quotes

https://files.catbox.moe/ny5700.mp4

American McGay fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Sep 4, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Click this poo poo or I’m going to kill Bob Dylan in real life. Final warning.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joinprivategroup?gid=26307&ik=e3d44e916f231b55&stage=1

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=14950&invitation_key=82cf23b7ae5cd957

:shobon:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)