Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

pentyne posted:

the original naming

apologies for stolen valour orz

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/dk8taxgx7nt4hc90ropqp/crow.mp4?rlkey=a9ioazq1bkux0v59orbgdeiyu&dl=0

[video]https://imgur.com/NsOtQo8[video]

Dongicus fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Dec 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i81Q3PR7gE

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

its pronounced 2hu

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmao gross

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://twitter.com/zuza_real/status/1629203511710822401?s=20

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Black Robe posted:

I'm just... going to leave this here.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Heath posted:

Post is not edit

Yeah and water is wet, your point? You know what? Lets kick this guys rear end.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Heath posted:

We can't fight. I'm over here and you're over there. It is insurmountable

A flight of stairs... the obese brotherhoods one weakness.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

iwentdoodie posted:

0>>4>k2>k1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wet socks>3

You're a loving clown.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

0>7>kw2>lj>6>5>judgment>ishiin>kw1>3>4

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Valko posted:

Is it something other than alcohol? Be Careful.

Chatroom Chat: I encountered my first furry in a yahoo chatroom. She was dressed in a skin-tight lycra zebra suit that wasn't very flattering. I made jokes about feeding her carrots and sugar cubes but she didn't get it. She wasn't happy when I explained it.

dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont post this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arrey gateau gosoymasue!!!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i think it looks like the eight year megathread or whatever has produced two amusing images if you're in on the context, and a song

lol this

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hehe

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lol arf has more than double mine

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i picked up 30 extra ones since i started posting family guy quotes in the seinfeld quote thread

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

tak posted:

my god I'm an idiot.

sorry Dongicus and whoever had to read that report. should have been more than a sixer

it was funny. dw about it. just be a bit more careful and look at the video/comments in the future if you suspect something like that + check the drat postcount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

kaine ftw

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrtXErPoH0Q

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://voca.ro/1iW7HO12PYsn

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Had to go to minor injuries yesterday cus cat bit my ear lobe while i was cuddling him lol.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dandywalken posted:

whats a good follow-on series for Chainsawman? Now that Ive wrapped it up want to check something else similar

devilman lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

devilman and devilman crybaby rule but you should avoid all the sequels to the manga because they arent very good

yep. except the one where they meet hitler lmfao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

wots a good VPN to use

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Grassy Knowles posted:

what do you want it for?

torrents/watching american stuff/general privacy

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ah, all right. so there isn't a Good One. cheers.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

TheMightyBoops posted:

Wasn’t there a time when the forums had a NordVPN sponsorship?

yes but there was something realyl funny and stupid about it that i can't quite remember. something like he wasnt even making money off it or something? idk

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

It's based on a real guy iirc

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

dog went swim.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

KittenJucerSupreme posted:

Sorry for being weird, just not sure why I'm catching rereg accusations here lol. I will log off though. Apologies again for poo-pooing up the thread.

Headshots you with Broken Butterfly

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dear GIRLFRIEND ,

When I send you an excel file containing the next 2 month's budget because I want your input about whether to drop $400 on a Nintendo Switch and games, sending "Gay." as an answer and then ignoring me is a good way to get loving BLACKLISTED FROM HOUSEHOLD DECISIONS

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Spanish Manlove posted:

all time goon classic

i love her.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

gonna brag here too lol. not the best time but w/e. good game. not as good as the og, but its good.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dandywalken posted:

S+ is an S+, gj. What weapons did you primarily use?

i had previously done a S PRO run so I already had the sweeper+armor ashley which made things way more managable. did every available request so i'd have the spinels for the unlimited ammo for sweeper by chapter 7. honestly, the only hard part is the village. i basically alternated between the pump and the sweeper for stunning enemies, amd i'd use the sg09/knife for kills until later upgrading to red9 for el gigante/cabin/bella sisters

panic saved before saddler because i thought i'd miss with the rocket lol smh. should have been 14 saves

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

basically, doing this run without the sweeper would be like 3 million times more impressive

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

cba fighting krauser + all the mike section because i missed the rocket before ada's dog dick rocket launcher. gently caress you bitch. can't wait to destroy you at the next ppv

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(dies 100 times to the mine cart minigame) what a bunch of cacadookie bumblefuck nonsense

ive got the no damage achievement for that

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

something about speedrunning resident evil games leads to me dying to the stupidest poo poo i never die to like the boulder in REmake or the crusher in code veronica

i swear i died like 10 times to the salazer qte statue lol. does pro affect qtes or skill isue

lmfao i did nothing but this and two perfect dodges

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

r/everydaycarry lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

U guys rlly need to run out fluffdaddy lol...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Endorph posted:

what are we supposed to do here, yell at him and make the forum unreadable while he digs his heels in? he barely posts in it and we have IKs so whatever

Call him fat

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

you think he runs anywhere?

E;fb