Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol epic CSPAM guy already showing up to call everyone pedos. Thread off to a good start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Sounds cringe and not very funny. Yakuza tbh.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Showing Roger Ebert Ivy from Soul Calibur and watching as he does the worlds first jawless pog face

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The forums Goldbelly fund was replaced with a Nyquil funf and we're all very worried about Jeff

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the first game i can remember that had a big moment where a critic called it the "citizen kane of games" was Metroid Prime and that's a much better choice than The Last of Us 2

https://www.ign.com/articles/2009/10/08/citizen-prime-is-metroid-prime-our-citizen-kane

Lol IGN ftw

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Also the American frontier was way more violent, from the Mississipi to the Pacific was basically one big racist warzone for decades

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

To quote famous twitter account FascistsofSomethingAwful, I'm going to believe it's true because it's funnier

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

PERMABAN 07/13/21 08:40pm Do it ironically What the gently caress is wrong with you? Posters advocating for the killing of animals, especially pets, are not welcome here. Do not return to SomethingAwful, you vile piece of poo poo. Pragmatica Pragmatica

Lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol but also oh God like less than a year before the forums get this insufferable again

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Setting up three monitors so I can monitor all three Elon Musk Epic Fails threads at the same time. No post will go unread.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lovin all these epic Elon Musk jokes. Very epic indeed

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Bar Ran Dun posted:

That’s not what the poster is saying. Understanding is not the same thing.

Another way to say what the poster is saying is:
Theodicy is justification for what it explains.

And that is a correct assertion.

Lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Truly there is no better way to own someone than to make them an IK of a politics forum thread

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Video game zombies have been saying the nword for decades, Bowser's just playing catchup

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Need a new acronym because I keep getting excited thinking people are talking about extremely win game Pillars of Eternity only to find out it's Path of Exile

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

fun hater posted:

its the other one that has never been successfully ejected from my brain. go ahead and look away if you dare bitch

this poo poo is so insane i cant help but laugh thinking abt someone drawing this entire thing and at no point going "hmm hold on"

wtf

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Autisanal Cheese posted:

It's a pity it didn't sell real well and we probably won't get a 3.

Maybe that RPG they're working on in the Pillars world will do gangbusters and we'll get another CRPG. Fingers crossed!

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

one of his accounts was banned for defending paedophiles. don't really want to read the tweets of a nonce, ta

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

sick of the poo poo tbh

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

hosed Up Weekend extends into Monday to the delight and horror of posters alike

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

sick of the poo poo tbh

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

really queer Christmas posted:

Since the Sagas thread directly led to the creation of the new goonfund, and since the poster in question was often ITT, I wanted to link my post that talks about the fund, and this weekend's incredibly awful event.

:(

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

I am extremely hyped for SUDDEN IMPACT tonight

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Frank Frank posted:

I live in a lake and the other day I saw my neighbors that I don’t really talk to much throw an enormous vegetation ball into the lake. Had no idea what it was or why they would do that. The next day, turtles as far as the eye could see. Turtles on logs, turtles on the floating vegetation ball just chowing down, turtles on top of other turtles. It was madness.

Turtles ftw

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Pretty cool week for posting lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Autisanal Cheese posted:

...what the gently caress, did this guy invent Trumpism and this current batshit politically insane discourse eight years early?

I'm sure Bucky's written a blog post about it. Sadly, nobody will ever read it and so another genius goes unrecognised in his lifetime

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Are there any juggalo furries

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Anthro wolf juggalo saying 'magnets, how do they work? Awooooo'

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Oh turns out Violent J's kid is a furry. Hell yeah

Edit: drat the juggalo furries are quick, thanks for answering everyone

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Grassy Knowles posted:

That is such a good story, cause the first fursuit he bought her was poo poo so he made a video calling them out.

https://gizmodo.com/furries-are-a-lot-like-juggalos-how-a-clown-rapper-and-1827497471

Lol Violent J is the best father ever. Hell, ICP ftmfw

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Feels Villeneuve posted:

a ton of this crew were like, under the impression that SA was a nazi website on the level of like the 4chan political board or something. this attitude really seemed to pop up around 2020 for "some reason". i forgot if there was some sort of publicity around the forums at that time

Talking about crews? You been in SAD too much bud

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Oh I forgot that someone came in and tried to link a website called "furscience' as proof that furries are the additional letter of LGBT+ and this graph rules lol

Sports fans....

Furries ftw but I'm still going to make fun of people who think like this. If this earns me a place on The Spreadsheet then so be it.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Journalist interviewing Senator Pog for comments on government inquiry into the Pink-Assed Goon

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

EorayMel posted:

So in the past 4(?) days we had at least 1 admin and 2 mods, all from d&d and/or cspam(i don't give a poo poo about this distinction) lose their stars and/or autoban.

And a smattering of non-mod weirdos also banned, including the unfortunate collateral damage of Lady Radia leaving due to some other doxxing shithead that started all this.

Pretty wild all around.

They were D&D mods lol. And that's especially funny because it all kept getting extended by people from GBS and D&D who see CSPAM as some sort of Unabomber Assembly Line instead of just really cringe

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

All this stupid poo poo to wage a Posting War between the most boring people on Earth and a bunch of programmers embedding tweets at each other. Pathetic lmfao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Willa Rogers posted:

About a year ago I called out lyin' leon in dnd for gaslighting me, trad. charles boyer meaning as in "this bitch be crazy" but couched in leon language.

A dnd mod proactively reached out to me & asked for proof of my contention, which I spent a while compiling, and then the mod's response was

And after I gave my blessing that dnd mod shared it with the rest of the dnd mods who then decided to appoint leon as a fellow mod, lol.

Lmao. This owns. The forums own. Goons ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

That DICK! posted:

Guys…. Chill

:cheers: