Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
30 songs, all terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Fire Che and Joost as writers (this isn't a specific to this episode thing, they are just not that funny to me save writing each others joke skit.)

I thought the super dry one not comedienne was pretty funny though.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

DaveWoo posted:

Yeah, the late '90s-early '00s era of SNL doesn't have a ton of super-memorable stuff - there's the Cowbell sketch, Celebrity Jeopardy, and... that's all I can remember.

Mango, The Antonio Banderas Show, Jingleheimer Junction, Harry Carrey on Update and it's related skit Space: The Infinite Frontier

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Seth Myers and Keenan running it would be pretty good I think.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

thrawn527 posted:

Crazy how she was roasted for this, including by SNL host Joe Pesci the following week I think, and most people I know are totally fine with it now, and acknowledge she was completely right. (Not crazy that she was roasted at the time, more a comment on how things have changed.) Also, this performance is amazing.

Legend.

I was 7 or 8 when this happened and I remember the controversy surrounding it but didn't quite get it and then years later I found it she was trying to bring the light the abuse of the church with its priests and this was a decade before the Boston Globe article.

Point being, she tried to tell us and no one was willing to listen.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
If you need an SNL drama fix Ms. Mojo covered some of them here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

That is so depressing because Tracy Morgan is such a hateable person with such unhateable opinions :smith:

At least Nora Dunn seems to have a decent head on her shoulders (I hope)

Nora Dunn Did Nothing Wrong.

Also, I was surprised with Tracy too but was more surprised that Cheri Oteri was an rear end in a top hat to him. Chris Kattan I think has issues.