Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Cugel the Clever is trying to trick you by looking for a thread that doesn’t exist, but it does exist.

Let’s see how many people can find and post in this thread before Cug does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
:firstpost:

Tuesday is going to be a fun day, both politically (Trump) and weather-ly (apparently it is Bad).

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

We'll see what we get, I guess.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Zamujasa posted:

:firstpost:

Tuesday is going to be a fun day, both politically (Trump) and weather-ly (apparently it is Bad).

We got some stupid heavy hail last night. Not big enough individual balls to bust out glass generally but there was a fuckton of it all at once. Power was flickering. We were watching the D&D movie (p. good) in a theatre with the sound system and it was very obvious a loud thing was happening that was not the sound of an owlbear going ape poo poo on someone.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Oklahoma's tornados shifted east, so Oklahoma got wildfires instead.
https://www.news9.com/story/6428b7cc4e59727eb800382f/oklahoma-wildfires-destroy-dozens-of-homes-burn-hundreds-of-acres

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/mattbinder/status/1642295152604594177?s=46&t=fppHBZSlD4AbSz5pJxjFMQ

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
Lol, feeling unsafe in 2022 Brooklyn. Tell me you are scared of the mere presence of Black people without telling me you are scared of the mere presence of Black people.

Edit: theres a bmw dealership and goddam retro video games store within a couple blocks of the GPS marker of that screenshot. loving lol.

stealie72 fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Apr 2, 2023

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
He's like David Bowie. He's afraid of Americans.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A.o.D. posted:

Wait is that a crime

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Brooklyn has more cops than Afghanistan so fair enough i guess

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

He’s the kind of rear end in a top hat who goes out in town at 1am and walks down ally ways while wearing gold chains and talking on a phone.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

A.o.D. posted:

I mean, who isn't?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I'm afraid of the world.

I'm afraid I can't help it.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

no autoban, bad op

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1642614324358250498?t=F2KGiIvHeOmGNGGF5hVAyg&s=19
Your good (great) favorite crimes President may have committed additional crimes. gently caress it, just keep indicting him no matter what

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Forget the piss tape give us the box tape

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Piss tape is still real tho

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Surprise, the scarlet letter is now just red.

https://twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/1642622922958176261?t=wOaoeOv-x2AUm2qYnwRIvg&s=19

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Platystemon posted:

Cugel the Clever is trying to trick you by looking for a thread that doesn’t exist, but it does exist.

Let’s see how many people can find and post in this thread before Cug does.
Not many.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

stealie72 posted:

Lol, feeling unsafe in 2022 Brooklyn. Tell me you are scared of the mere presence of Black people without telling me you are scared of the mere presence of Black people.

Edit: theres a bmw dealership and goddam retro video games store within a couple blocks of the GPS marker of that screenshot. loving lol.

Lol visited Times Square a few years ago and boomer relative asked if we were mugged. You mean by the M&Ms store or the Disney Store?

Empire State Building is excellent, bit of a fee but you can stay on the roof long as you like & the binoculars are no additional charge.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
30 rocks better in the daytime, empire at night

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Do not do as this guy did.

https://i.imgur.com/I7eExpc.mp4

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

how in hell is he alive

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
There is a longer video on Reddit that has him looking up the street after a moment to collect himself.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

how in hell is he alive

“Blessed are the idiots…”

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Seems like a good idea, just a lil wind, nbd

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Yeah, if you're going to be that stupid, don't point your camera away from the action just as it's happening.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Why have a house with a garage if you aren't going to pull your car in during severe weather?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Stultus Maximus posted:

Why have a house with a garage if you aren't going to pull your car in during severe weather?

The purpose of a garage is to fill it with junk, not park your car.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Stultus Maximus posted:

what if the garage collapses on top of your car, then you'll look really stupid

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Stultus Maximus posted:

Attached garages trap exhaust fumes and pull them into the house. This can make the house worse than outside, especially with newer houses depending on your air circulation.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Deteriorata posted:

The purpose of a garage is to fill it with junk, not park your car.

I store my junk in my car, then store my car in my garage and walk everywhere. :smug:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

cut out the middleman and fill the car with junk

you might need it one day!!!

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

lightpole posted:

Attached garages trap exhaust fumes and pull them into the house. This can make the house worse than outside, especially with newer houses depending on your air circulation.

Only if you leave the giant moving wall closed, which is kinda silly

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

lightpole posted:

:dafuq:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I mean it’s kind of true in principle, but unless you drive an old as hell car, take your time backing in like a granny, the engine is dead cold, and you have a garage that’s sealed well against the outside but not against the inside, it’s such a small amount.

I’d have to be living in an awfully wretched shack and driving a awfully wretched jalopy before I chose to park outside when I had a garage.

If you’re doing it with a modern home and a modern car, maybe your problem isn’t actually with fumes.

Platystemon fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Apr 3, 2023

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
My house didn't have a garage. I spent a lot of money to have a nice 2 car garage built. When I go to work on winter mornings passing people chipping ice off windshields, or see downed limbs after a storm, or after a hailstorm, or hear about another rash of catalytic converter thefts, or see another street parked car smashed by a drunk driver... I just can't imagine why someone wouldn't just learn to organize a little better and not have to deal with all that.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Looks like Marin will out as PM of Finland; her party didn't do so well in the election. More conservative nationalists, just what we need!

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Parking inside a garage is great. So many neighbors treat it as a place to store poo poo, and it makes no sense. People with legit woodworking or other hobby spaces in the garage, sure, but leaving their cars outside for hail, wind, etc, is so weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
I'm just going off studies from my dads construction periodicals. I dont remember what or when so feel free to prove me wrong.