Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Didn’t realize how much I had missed the Truculence Era in Toronto until it came back, thank you Brad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Whole lotta people forgetting that Kyle Dubas signed Wayne Simmonds and acquired Kyle Clifford multiple times for the exact same reason. It’s not a return to truculence, it’s the new boss being the same as the old boss

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

Oh he'll be a fan favorite for sure

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Did Burke somehow sneak his way back into Toronto when someone left the door slightly ajar?

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Thank you Elon for breaking Twitter today.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
miss you Brad

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
When you can sign someone entering their age-37 season for three years, you have to do it.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Mind_Taker posted:

Thank you Elon for breaking Twitter today.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

3 years for an enforcer, good god. What is going on in Toronto

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

lol three years for Reaves it's a Benning depth signing!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

3 years for an enforcer, good god. What is going on in Toronto

They've only won one playoff series since they signed Colton Orr to a four year deal. Makes you think.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Duchene's gonna be cup chasing, taking some stupidly small 1 year contract for the Bolts or something

That's why it could make sense. If it doesn't work with Columbus, he could be trade bait.

You can't tell me Creepy Rory and Nick Foligno signed one year deals with Chicago to not be flipped to a contender at the deadline.

Feels like Taylor Hall in Buffalo.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
feels like we should have a new thread to commemorate today's disaster, but honestly, the thread title might already be appropriate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4035572

I made an offseason thread. Post about free agents in there if you want