Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

Thank you for your hard work on this OP, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Nuclear Spoon posted:

i hope he does well enough to get the job permanently :)

I hope he stinks the place out and blames the players every week and then his mates on telly convince the owner to keep him on

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Appreciate that the referees have moved from 'weve never made a mistake, gently caress you' to 'we make mistakes all the time and here is a list of them, gently caress you'

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Jose posted:

Leeds don't want an independent regulator because it'll affect their finances

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65224822

Jokes on them, any regulator who tries to figure out Leeds's accounts will take so much psychic damage they'll have to retire on the spot

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Jesse Marsch will, at some point, become Chelsea manager. Whether that comes before or after he fails to qualify for the world cup with the USMNT is up to the toddfather

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Permaban on sight for all FIFA employees still stands

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Just have the refs play each other and score the goals themselves while all the players and managers and fans applaud them for having a difficult job and how clever they are (every ref wants this)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Can't believe Liverpool FC loving died trying to sign Jude bellingman

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hell, it could be

Having heard nothing other than 'once Bellingham has signed the rebuild will begin' since the world cup it's been an interesting morning in the office

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hoping Enzo gets fat as hell and does the full Winston Bogarde getting paid to sit on the bench for 40 years

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Unnamed former Everton player has had his child sex charges dropped apparently

e: or current player? Can't remember if they sacked him. Anyway he didn't chat up that teenager so will be expecting him back any day now to help them out of the poo poo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I reckon city have got a comedy fuckup in them where pep decides to play haaland in goal with gloves on his feet but that might just be wishful thinking to keep it interesting

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
He is an unfortunate looking chap and the super hdr manager pics they use for the sky sports graphics are somehow even more unflattering

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Steve 'practical effects' cooper. Okay im done, sorry steve if you're reading thanks for gifting leeds 3 points the other week

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

EC10 posted:

noted dipshit nate silver thinks newcastle who are 17 points ahead of chelsea with a game in hand are the underdogs, that checks out

drat can't believe you would reveal nate silver is actually w00bi watching the 2005-06 season by mistake

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I miss w00bi

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Good. Frank just needs time, this was an unneeded distraction

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Reflecting on the fact Villa are currently 6th with an outside chance of a top 4 finish when they were almost certainly going under Gerrard

He just needed time

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Still think Leeds are going down. Can't see where the points are coming from at this point and relying on other teams continuing to drop points of their own

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

greazeball posted:

We'll just go back to monthly threads in SAS if Leeds get relegated

This

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Palace are set to offer Zaha 200k a year. Perplexed by the list of potential suitors:

quote:

Arsenal – who tried to sign him in 2019 when Unai Emery was manager – Chelsea, PSG, Bayern Munich, Roma and Marseille are believed to have expressed interest in signing Zaha on a free.

If I were him I'd snap palaces hand off instead of taking a chance on a prove it deal at a big club aged 31

e:200k a week, not a year lol. Football is dead

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Look forward to using this in seasons to come

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
We will reimburse the £30 for your ticket but not the trillion quid for return trains from London to Newcastle

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Those stats are bad and therefore meaningless/made up. That's basic soccernomics

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Thanks Ants posted:

If Everton go down that stadium project is going to see financial crimes on a scale never witnessed before

Remember reading that if for whatever reason they ran out of money to finish construction it's all got to be put back the way they found it because the council got stung by half finished buildings on the docks before. In which case lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Great stuff

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
'lmao', but actually just shaking my head at how quickly the wheels have fallen off after it seemed like Gracia had put them back on

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Her Dryer posted:

Has Weston McKennie been a big fail, are there hordes of USMNT fans defending him with obscure stats.

He's been dogshit and the only upside to getting relegated would be that Leeds won't then have to sign him permanently

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

BBB: Bring Back Biesla

This!!!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

FullLeatherJacket posted:

has anyone floated the idea that maybe leeds just have a team of both waste- and also garbage-men, and that pivoting through an increasingly obscure list of professional football managers may not be the critical factor here

Actually the team is too good to go down. Now excuse me while I take a big drink of coffee and look at the wikipedia list of teams that were too good to go down (and what happened to them)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Season started with wins over Chelsea and Liverpool and ended with smashing the glass on the big sam alarm. A cautionary tale

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Also it is now Meltdown May so someone please make a thread for chronicling the final days of TRP

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
If allardyce manages to get a point or beat man city at the Etihad the season will be considered a success regardless of league position

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Haaland has a very casual 35 goals on the season with a few more games left to play

I hope he gets bored with Manchester soon

He's 13 goals off Dixie Dean's record of 61 in all comps but idk if that includes champions league. They play sam allardyces leeds united (lol) on sat so still extremely attainable

e: wait no Dixie scored 60 goals just in the league which is wild. I mean not completely out of the realms of possibility for big Erl to manage it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Haaland confirmed as a stat padding fraud, adding to the list