Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

karmicknight posted:

counterpoint getting sent off as a manager is cool as hell and makes you cool as hell.
correct

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s every institution ever

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yeah pep only fiveheads defeat from the jaws of victory in european stuff, they’ll grind out the league no problem

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I can see Potter at West Ham next season and hell, I don’t hate it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

salt and vinegar is indeed the best but only if they’re vinegary enough to make your eyes water, otherwise they’re just a big waste of time

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

we all love davey moyes

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

emery is really really good actually, he just took two poisoned chalices in a row and it tainted his rep a bit

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

haaland looks like he’s about to tell me that mudcrabs are annoying creatures

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Thanks Ants posted:

Pep handing out the half time sprouts
lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Pints of wine to Elland Road is a done deal

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1653693378373238785?s=20

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lmao

quote:

One afternoon on TalkSport Paul Hawksbee and I were discussing which manager would be best on horseback and came to the conclusion it would be Big Sam. “Have you ever ridden a horse?” I WhatsApped him, having not sent a message for years. Ping. “Yes. I rode a horse bare back in the Jamaican sea but I shat myself. Scary!”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2023/may/04/sam-allardyce-save-leeds-pep-guardiola

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Big Radahn Allardyce

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

still lolling at how bad pooshited were, disappointed we only scored one

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

what other goal

oh the one where de gea jumped into antonio’s arm and fell over like the clown he is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

TheRat posted:

He does that. Once he took a dive because a team mate stood on his foot, allowing Arsenal a free goal
lmao