Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do you know what mpreg is
yes
no (lie)
yes (lie (lie))
congratulations to shrek and goku
View Results

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
or is tony stark elon musk for people who dont know what mpreg is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
No, purely on the grounds tony stark did more good overall for people than elon musk OP

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EorayMel posted:

No, purely on the grounds tony stark did more good overall for people than elon musk OP
tony stark brings joy to millions of comic book readers by shooting fire from his hands

elon musk brings joy to millions of twitter readers by setting fire to his money

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

elon musk is the tony stark of toddler killing technology

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

bossy lady posted:

elon musk is the tony stark of toddler killing technology
your avatar looks like trans girl mob vibing to vaporwave and i know thats probably not what its supposed to be but thats what it is in my head now and you cant stop me

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tony Stark would realistically be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands if not millions.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Do you expect the casual Marvel movie viewers to know the intricacies of the mpreg community?

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
wait, elno suck is pregnat?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

RapturesoftheDeep posted:

wait, elno suck is pregnat?

He is in my fanfiction

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Do you expect the casual Marvel movie viewers to know the intricacies of the mpreg community?
yes

next question

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Elon Musk is what people who work 80 hour weeks and have no furniture or cutlery and a $5K PC think a rich person is.

They have that podcast set up with the RĜDE mic and arm stand and zoom into work once a day. Never used the other plugs in their Focusrite 2x2

Wee fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Apr 5, 2023

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
elon musk is ezekiel stane if he was an idiot. stane is the son of a major stark villain, who is basically a hi-tech arms manufacturer and dealer. it's not even for a deluded self-righteous or just cause but instead to settle petty grievances. the guy who created him literally called him "stark 2.0". the character was created in 2008 which coincided with facebook taking off and just after the iphone.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Tony Stark would realistically be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands if not millions.

wow way to slander arms dealers aka hard working americans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Is there any fanfiction about punching Elon in the mouth repeatedly