Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
and then dont read a single drat word

I actually dont click it by accident, but now... I have a hatred for RSF. Cspam is fine but the goddamn book forum is the bane of my forums existence atm

any else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
also feel free to post a list of good books here's mine:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
5'd

Good books?

Charles Maturin - Melmoth the Wanderer
Brian Catling - Earwig
Whitley Strieber - Communion

Wee fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Apr 5, 2023

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The only book I want to read is called General Bullshit and it's a collection of writings from several talented authors

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

The only book I want to read is called General Bullshit and it's a collection of writings from several talented authors

i heard they're making a show

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
every time I open Awful app

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
My fat loving chubby fingers keep landing me in the book forum when I want to read about *checks notes* pig balls and weed

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

LaserPrinter69 posted:

My fat loving chubby fingers keep landing me in the book forum when I want to read about *checks notes* pig balls and weed

Yeah me too
:smith::respek::smith:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My feelings toward RSF are entirely neutral, I just clicked on it & didn't read a single drat word so I could post in this thread and say hi to everyone.

Hi everyone! :)

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
It was My Fault I clicked on it

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
I actually don't really mind it despite the fact that I've misclicked several times. Found a couple threads that I definitely wouldn't have seen otherwise.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Whoops. Don't we already have a books forum? For a sec I thought I went there. It's for charity or something I think? That's cool.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

chainchompz posted:

Whoops. Don't we already have a books forum?

Theres a forum for like half of the poo poo in GBS

But do you really want to gently caress those forums up.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I heard the problem with the existing book forums is everybody there pretends to read but they are really just listening to audiobooks

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Smugworth posted:

I heard the problem with the existing book forums is everybody there pretends to read but they are really just listening to audiobooks

And probably at a higher speed too. like 1.5x

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I liked talking about animorphs

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Piss Creep posted:

Theres a forum for like half of the poo poo in GBS

But do you really want to gently caress those forums up.

Good point and no let the art stuff have it's own spot safe from the idiots (me included) in here.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
my degree is in philosophy and I have thoroughly covered topics so fundamental I no longer need to read

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

love 2 click on everything all the time

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
The TV turned into a book and my Italian grandmother 95 years old, crippled, stood up and spat on it, and left the room.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Why the gently caress is it above GBS? And doesnt Book Barn serve the same purpose already?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you stay in your bookmarks you don’t need to worry about forum position. That’s a “pro-tip” from me to you op.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

drat it!!

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.
I've been clicking on it on purpose. :smug: What do you say to that, OP?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Ruckus naught mono champ

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Burns posted:

Why the gently caress is it above GBS? And doesnt Book Barn serve the same purpose already?

because i'ts hilsarious!!! :imunfunny:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I just thought about this again and i realized that the reason you guys are upset is strictly a problem for people who still browse the forums on a pc. It's the muscle memory of scrolling from one part of the page to another. On a touch screen or on the phone app it doesn't really matter. Somehow this is interesting to me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dixville posted:

I just thought about this again and i realized that the reason you guys are upset is strictly a problem for people who still browse the forums on a pc. It's the muscle memory of scrolling from one part of the page to another. On a touch screen or on the phone app it doesn't really matter. Somehow this is interesting to me

Bunch of olds holding back progress. Color me surprised :rolleyes:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Damnit did it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Gettin real sick of this poo poo