Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

:rubby: now he's thinking if he Dwaynes/Cenas it they might finally cave and like him

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1647037205485846528
Dwayne/Cena is more of those fanfics randy was talking about in that tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

in my restless dreams, i see that place. wwe smackdown.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cody having seen vince feed an uncountable number of wrestlers to brock to satiate his hunger decided that wouldnt happen to him because he's a rhodes not realizing that vince may very well love humiliating the rhodes more than anyone else
the only surprising thing about cody's booking in wwe is that they didnt sign goldust and have him get killed by brock too

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yet anyway theres still time

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

long term storytelling

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

that picture of triple h is old enough to drink

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I may be the only person who can say that my favorite wrestlers of 07-08 are "The Smackdown Tag Team Division" but I accept it.
the other day i saw a youtube channel that was entirely devoted to uploading every single basham brothers match

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

cody is going to feud with logan paul

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

History Comes Inside! posted:

the first ever dumbest tattoo match
this will be undertaker's One More Match

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

someone on the street that doesnt watch wrestling might be aware of rey mysterio so they might have vaguely heard that his son wrestles too

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wwe owns right now because theres all these guys who you look at and are like 'at least they've got some young talent in the midcard, hopefully they get something to do in a few years' and then you look them up and they're 37 and tweeting 'yeah i think ive got a couple more years in me'

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

whos dexter lumis and how is he 40

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Alan_Shore posted:

No post about this awesome video from SuperEyepatchWolf about the Roman Reigns storyline?

Alright, I'll link it: https://youtu.be/UaDAzXVycR4

Now I had stopped watching WWE way before the Bloodline started, and while watching this video I tried to remember what exactly got me to give up on WWE completely. I mean, I suffered throughout the entire Cena era, so what happened?

I honestly think it was Reigns that broke me. Suffering through his matches and promos, which were all terrible, knowing that he was the new Cena and he was going to be shoved down my throat for the next decade, I think that did me in.

Now, some of the stuff in this video which I've never seen looks good. Especially all the stuff with Sami. But it was all a complete accident on WWE's part, let's be honest. It was no delicately planned storyline like Hangman and the Elite, for instance.

Anyway, I highly recommend this video. It's long as gently caress but it's super entertaining and this guy is legit at analysing stuff while remaining humorous and emotionally open

i liked when this dude made a video about some indie rpg with gollum-esque goblin creatures and referred to them as 'african' despite this not being mentioned or implied anywhere in the game

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

Play by play Tom Phillips sent a fan a message requesting to face gently caress them
politely?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Where can women go in America to get booked better?
a local denny's

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

cody/brock felt like it was booked by gay fanfic writers on tumblr

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Im glad that the usos are getting singles pushes now thay theyre nearly 40

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

It was loving terrible. No idea what they were trying to accomplish with that.

thought this was about brock lesnar's dick

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lost Again

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Alaois posted:

everyone knows Sheamus

not a joke, Sheamus literally does seem to be one of the few wrestlers that have stuck out in people's mind over the past decade+.
he has an actual look and a name that you can remember instead of being an oil tanned white guy named Gunjoseph McZabin

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Intruder posted:

How many non wrestling people these days know Cena and Rock were wrestlers? Or would even know who Rock is and then have an OHHHHHH moment when you say Dwayne Johnson? Or know who Cena is until you say Peacemaker?
people 100% know john cena was a wrestler because of the its john cena memes (real)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

blunt posted:

This somehow has over 11 million views

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7164471434755034373

the best version of this meme is the one where he puts on a serious voice and goes 'a former marine needs your support... AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!!!!"

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

edogawa rando posted:

Wasn't she trained by a nonce?
who in wwe wasnt

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

terra ryzing is #allelite

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Orange Carlisle posted:

This may be one of my favorite botch videos of all time and I don't even know why lol

I think I just always love when two wrestlers chain botch and have total lack of ring chemistry
its like the first botch with the moonsault isnt great but the commentator going 'kross tried to cut him off' did an okay job covering for it and then they just completely gently caress up the recovery

it looks like kross kept trying to get his poo poo in for some reason

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

who the hell is JD McDonagh

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

If I'm spending a grand for Mania tickets I better get to decide what weapon Solo hits Cody with before he loses to Roman.
rubber chicken

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SG Bamboo posted:

Sitting Tokyo Assembly member Kawamatsu winning the Heavymetalweight belt.

https://twitter.com/DramaticDDT/status/1522515784119029763?s=20

sad to announce this guy si also a conservative

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

gum cutter is my nxt name

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

shiksa posted:

probably, and without too much competition. guys like Tajiri and tozawa stuck around for a long time but only very briefly got to be anything besides jokes. taka should have beaten triple h that one time without a doubt in my mind
that like two week period brock lesnar and tajiri were a tag team ruled

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

It's been reported that Kairi Sane's decision to return to the field outside town seems to be under the confidence that Lucy would not move the football when she goes to kick it.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHwgcWNhb6o

the best thing bray did was when he just pointed and reigns instantly speared sheamus

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

Feel like he could have worked in any org in any era and not looked out of place. Like even if he would have been getting fed to Hogan or in the background of a dungeon of doom promo a guy that versatile seems like a bookers dream
brays the kind of guy who could have worked in 80s wwf, early 90s new japan, late 90s wcw, and 2000s tna. im not gonna say he was my favorite ever but he had a way of making most things work and adapting to wherever he found himself.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

would people have preferred a coachella bray hologram like they did for paul bearer

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the issue is all of bray's friends either intentionally didnt show because they were grieving or arent in the company anymore.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

saudi arabia will #controlitsnarrative

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

what ive always wanted: john cena vs one of the usos

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

rotinaj posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTfkcSnTVMI

I am having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that there are people who grew up hearing michael cole as their first announcer and being nostalgic for him

Michael Cole is so bad
cole was passable when he was commentating with taz on smackdown and mcmahon clearly wasnt yelling in his ear so he got to actually play straight man and just do generic normal commentating that bounced off of taz well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

maybe im just thinking of all the times they alluded to them having gay sex