Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Hhh trying to steal tony’s big announcement gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Lol at the belt and also lol that this is ‘the story’

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

mooseinfants posted:

I'd be stunned if Cody was the first guy to win that belt instead of beating Roman. They'd have to be monumentally stupid to do that

Well not that stunned

someone else will win it first then cody will win it from them in the opening match of next years mania

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

TheKingslayer posted:

Bandido's move makes him look like a cool super strong badass.

That guy's move makes him look like a moron.

This

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Lurks With Wolves posted:

Seth Rollins once dated a Nazi. She had costumes and everything.

Seth dated Asuka?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

dusty came off like a way bigger badass when the horseman broke his arm

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

My sources tell me that in a post match promo after defeating brock Cody will recite the shahada

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Lol Cody

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Hammond Egger posted:

Most of those 1.2 million, 1 million, 900,000, 800,000 viewers love the guy! Folks...

Actually the number is 4 million

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

is cody really feuding with dominic?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What if Cody and Dominick have to team up to beat Brock at Summerslam? That would be pretty cool.

Nah. Cody brock Dominick three way at ss. Cody pins dom to finish the story with Brock

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

the craziest thing about the 3 years of the bloodline is that the fed finally managed to successfully transfer heat from a hot act they didn't want over (sami zayn) to the thing they have been trying to get over for years. and now we are back to roman vs jey, the third match in a series of matches where the first two sounded like the most boring fed "we tell stories" matches of all time

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

though I think theyve gotten better about it, the amount of camera cuts is still enough to make me nauseous.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

MJeff posted:

I watched it on youtube so you don't have to --

Roman was in "tribal court", which he resented. The Usos played clips of him manipulating and abusing them, he flipped it on them, accused them of compiling all of his worst moments to make him look like someone he's not, said he was already a top guy before he started the Bloodline, he only did it to take care of all of them and their families, basically said "I don't need this poo poo, I'm done", made like he was gonna give the Bloodline to Jey, kneeled down, Jey, the biggest idiot on planet Earth, was comforting Roman, Roman socked him in the balls, they all fought for a bit, Jey gets tied up in the ropes and has to watch them beat the poo poo out of Jimmy. Later, Jey comes back down, attacks Solo and Roman with a chair, challenges Roman for his title.

How the hell did this take 40 minutes

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

The people hating (myself included) have earned that right, having had to put up with the feds bullshit for years because there wasn’t a good weekly alternative

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

wwe doesnt do ppvs. they do ples

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

the sex ghost posted:

Yeah as in 'ples turn it off' lmao

lol

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

congrats to roman and jey for having whats sounds like the best match of their series

feel like ive seen this tweet before with this image. having dejavu

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

None of that even counts entrances, which is funnier because despite the Nexus/WWE match having 8 more participants to enter, still loses because Reigns' entrance last night was apparently a little over 7 minutes

Lol

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

was wondering what sami was up to and it looks like he lost a match to dom on raw 2 weeks ago. from being the most over guy on the roster to that.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

RealityWarCriminal posted:

wish i could find the video of maffew and friends cheering and clapping when they open the wwe network and find the booker t clip unaltered

Seriously where is this video. I’ve been trying to find it too

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

thank you. its even better than I remembered. completely forgot about the slow zoom in as the moment approaches.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

wrestlemania 40 - the rock defeats roman reigns
wrestlemania 41 - roman needs to get his win back
wrestlemania 42 - roman vs the rock rubber match

finally in 2027 cody can finish the story

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Lid posted:

Rock is a scab and I don't know how to handle that.

Actually yes I do.

Blackball him.

huh? didnt he donate like 10m dollars to the writers strike?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

they are going to pay nearly 300 million a year for a show thats going to do a 0.4 in the demo

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

MJeff posted:

A 0.4 on Friday on cable would be absolutely loving insanely great.

but worth 300 million dollars a year?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

congrats to cody for finishing the story.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Lex Is King, the gimmick of being Lex Luger's biggest fan

should have been edge's elite name

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

They fired ziggler so they could give jade his 2009 gimmick

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

buried the hatchet with triple hhh but couldnt do it with colt cabana

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Shard posted:

so my wife reads more reddit and facebook wrestling posts and she told me that a lot of it is legit happiness - proud of hhh that sort of thing. I feel like the odd one out a lot of times as a wrestling fan lol.

never forget when they sent him a fruit basket

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

RandolphCarter posted:

I don’t know if Punk jobbing to, or going over Roman would be funnier.

him going over roman at wrestlemania instead of cody will be way funnier

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

cm punk returned to wwe with the just gently caress my poo poo up haircut and I dont know how to deal with it

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

Honestly I hope it all goes fine and AEW drove him uniquely insane because that would be the funniest outcome.

I mean being in the wwe last time drove him so insane that he was out of wrestling for 7 and a half years

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Also the Charlotte/Nia shoot fight

They had the courtesy to have their fight on tv

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

hahahaha

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

cant wait to watch cody in the opening match of night 1 of WRESTLEMANIA

Ringo Roadagain